Fri, Sep 20, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Trying to locate product

pwiecek ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2013 at 9:43 PM · edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

I'm trying to find a product that I think was for sale here some time ago. It consisted of a white horse tail for one of the Daz fgures. I think there was also some kind of mane type hair. There may have been a unicorn horn in the promo. The hair & tail in the promo were bright white

Thanks

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2013 at 10:48 PM

maybe this

its a photoshop layers pack for postwork though.

pwiecek ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2013 at 11:28 PM

Maybe I'm remembering someone's render (It could be done with this), but I think it was a product for a human character.

bobbesch ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2013 at 12:41 AM
Online Now!

Attached Link: Malizia

The only thing i can think of which comes close is the "Malizia" character by Tempesta3d.

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2013 at 12:42 AM · edited Tue, 29 January 2013 at 12:43 AM

This one? Keeper of Magic

pwiecek ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2013 at 1:01 AM

Quote - The only thing i can think of which comes close is the "Malizia" character by Tempesta3d.

Thanks.

Never seen that & its going on the list.

pwiecek ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2013 at 1:03 AM

Quote - This one? Keeper of Magic

Don't even have to look, I recognize the name.

Thanks all, but if anyone knows of anything similar to any of these please continue to post.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 29 January 2013 at 11:00 AM

You may want to take a look in Ilona's store for her Instant Hair stuff.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.