Tue, Oct 22, 4:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Cronrows!!!

whitemexican ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 9:13 PM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 2:06 AM

file_210764.gif

Well I just have to add beads to them, that should be fun :S They will be available in my hair pack soon.

cwshorty ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 10:46 PM

Oh they look great. I'm looking forward to them, I've been waiting for something like this for so long. Great work!

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2001 at 11:42 PM

Nice job! You've been a busy little modeler lately.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 9:24 AM

I need something like this, the only problem is that it needs to go half-way down the back (very long). Is that possible?

whitemexican ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:34 PM

I plan on making different versions of it in the future. My first hair pack will be a combonation of 1 variation of all styles. Then I will go back and make several variations of each style and release them in a "cornrows" pack etc. I hope to have it all done by the end of the month but that might be a little ambitious.

whitemexican ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 2:37 PM

Oh also I will be asking what variations people want to when the time comes.

PilotHigh ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 4:34 PM

Great, thanks - looking forward to it.

cwshorty ( ) posted Sat, 15 September 2001 at 4:45 PM

This sounds great, I can't wait.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.