Sun, Sep 22, 4:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Poser-Rendering-that light grey "preview" box

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 3:00 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:45 AM

I am not quite sure how to phrase this for I have forgotten the correct terms, but I am wanting to render a 6x9 scene.  Now I already had the scene set up and I didn't make it 6x9 before starting...so I am going into the render settings and making it 6x9.  

Now, what I want to know is there a way to make that "grey cut off box" darker?  I change my render setting and I can barely see the box that shows you what will be in the scene and what will be cut off...it's just the faintest grey.  I guess it's most like a bleed line.  I can't remember what this preview box is called.  But it's hard to see :(  

I was just wondering if there was any way to make it darker.  Like black it out or something so I can get the parts I want in the scene more easily.  I often have to change sizes for the art I am making and I don't want to have to render it and then blindly hunt for that little grey line or just move the camera around to where I "think it is".  It's hard on the eyes.

Thanks in advance.  

Saxon3d ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 3:08 PM · edited Sat, 16 February 2013 at 3:09 PM

in the display styles, choose outline or cartoon, you will see the render area much better pronounced, oh yes, remember to move your mouse out of the viewing area...

shannonsuzanne ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 3:38 PM

Ah Ok.  Thank you.  I will try that!

raven ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 4:47 AM · edited Sun, 17 February 2013 at 4:47 AM

You could make your preview window a 6:9 ratio and then you would see only what you need for a 6*9 picture.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.