Wed, Sep 18, 6:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:30 pm)

Subject: HU - New Freebie - Naughty Chair Of Doom with Prop Head tutorial

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 5:38 PM · edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 5:47 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2863679

file_491678.jpg

Freebie includes the chair, prop head and simple tutorial about fitting prop heads....For more details and download info, use the link above the picture.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

heddheld ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 5:51 PM

why do I get the feeling YOUR trick cyclist is held on this planet by bungee cords?? interesting model but (for me) not as much fun as the wheelie bins ;-)    keep pushing them pixels

Saxon3d ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 5:58 PM

I tried to download it, but apparentley Herr Kameron has already had it banned because you failed to put the instructions in Eurospeak......nice one, can I put David in room 101 please Frank?

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 6:13 PM · edited Sat, 16 February 2013 at 6:13 PM

Wow, I'm sure glad THIS wasn't what I thought it was. LOL.

Cool ;)

Laurie

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 10:03 PM

file_491688.jpg

*Heddheld* - he was until I cut the cords :) BTW - If you liked the bins you'll probably like the next one. A Toon Train. So far I've finished modeling the engine (as pictured here), carriage, flatbed wagon, assorted bits of track and a bridge. Just the guards van, with a nod to Casey Jones, truck wagon, level crossing, station and some trees to finish off making. All free of course. Working on a tunnel as well, but not happy with the mesh on that, and if Sparky ain't happy it don't get released. *Saxon3d* - 101 away - Mr Cameron wouldn't be missed in this house :) *Laurie* - *Wow, I'm sure glad THIS wasn't what I thought it was. LOL.* Now I'm curious - what did you think it was :) LOL

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 10:13 PM · edited Sat, 16 February 2013 at 10:18 PM

Quote - ... Laurie - Wow, I'm sure glad THIS wasn't what I thought it was. LOL. Now I'm curious - what did you think it was :) LOL

Oh, you really don't wanna know. I just saw "Naughty Chair" and my brain just sorta ran with it. LOL.

Laurie

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 16 February 2013 at 10:24 PM

LOL!

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 2:55 AM

Ha ha!

Laurie... I just thought "naughty step"... and some sort of connotation around "Super Nanny" ;)

Thanks for another great freebie Mr Sparky :)

Kendra ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 11:50 AM

In case it's not obvious... the arguing was deleted.  Let's stick to the topic.   Posts with a heads up to the freebie forum are fine.  

...... Kendra

mrsparky ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 10:58 PM

Thanks for Kendra - especially the clarifaction thats it's OK to do heads up posts. So yea back to the silly stuff :)

Yuroven ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2013 at 11:21 PM

Is it not "Cardinal? The comfy chair?"...;) No one expects...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.