Thu, Sep 19, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:15 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Mouse-over for gallery images

goldie ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:43 PM · edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 4:38 PM

This function appears to be disabled.

Are there plans to reinstate it?

AZBO ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:46 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:56 PM

Working here ok.Google chrome

Old in the head-New to learning.

goldie ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:48 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:49 PM

Quote - Working here ok.

what browser are you using?  i am using firefos as well as IE.  neither have the mouse-over working.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:49 PM

Please note that the techs are still working on some issues and getting things exactly as they should be so please be patient and once they tell me they are done then we can start seeing if there are things still needing to be addressed

AZBO ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:52 PM

I am using Google chrome

Old in the head-New to learning.

goldie ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 2:59 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quote - Please note that the techs are still working on some issues and getting things exactly as they should be so please be patient and once they tell me they are done then we can start seeing if there are things still needing to be addressed

okie dokie...sounds like a plan to me :)

renecyberdoc ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 5:09 AM

yeah cmon lets be patient and give the techs the time needed for a good job.

caty77 ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 3:25 PM

Thank you for returm of mouse-over :)

goldie ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 3:16 PM

Quote - Thank you for returm of mouse-over :)

I second that!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.