Thu, Sep 19, 5:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Site Changes

whaleman ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 4:25 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 2:53 PM

I made some suggestions regarding changes to the Renderosity web site. If you are interested you can see them by going here...

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2863956

AZBO ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 4:50 AM

I read them but do you honestly think they are going to listen?

It is common knowledge that Renderosity do not listen to the user's.

If it is not one of the elite making comment's or submitting idea's then it is-Shall we say passed on to the relevant department and sort of lost.

They have made silly change's here and to date no-one is happy yet where is the rapid response?

I have changed all the colour's of the site and now have a neat black background which does not Glare at me.

They wre tweaking the site last night and apparently it would only take a couple of minute's-But no-where will you find an answer that state's they will adjust/change the colour's or anything else-We are tweaking is their answer to everything said.

I wonder how many user's buggered off last night never to return because of their great update?

Sorry to say it but the power's that be are destroying this site slowly bit by bit because of their inept attitude's but that is just my opinion.

Old in the head-New to learning.

whaleman ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 11:53 AM

I do believe otherwise. I think many are trying very hard and we are seeing it as it happens rather than shutting down the site while changes are made. I see already that the font issue has been corrected and this comment box is now larger too. I remain hopeful that other issues will be favorably resolved.

Faemike55 ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 7:18 PM

They told me that the changes are in response to user's survey !

I'd like to see that survey.....

whaleman ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 7:45 PM

Who did they survey?

Faemike55 ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 7:50 PM

Not me! that's for sure!

I'm not sure that they will tell us....

costapanos ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 8:09 PM

Under the Feature tab you will find a Polls icon...Hmmm no polls there. I was never sitemailed nor asked about any poll. 

It's just an excuse..

In Xanadu did Kublai Khan a pleasuredome erect

Faemike55 ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 8:23 PM

here is the response as quoted:

The changes made to the site are too improve the overall efficiency and navigation as well as give more options to customer in the Marketplace. The site color scheme will be having some adjustments as well. The techs are still working on some issues as these types of changes do take time to work everything out. The changes were based on customer/member feedback within our annual surveys and while we understand that once everything is complete there will still be some people that won't like all the changes but also know that the majority will be happy with them once we work through some issues and color tweaks.

and of course, when they tweak, we get the wonderful and delightful 'Fatal SQL' errors

Mike

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Fri, 01 March 2013 at 4:46 AM

I see already that the color is change ....I like this color soft for my eyes at least....better then before in my point of view

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

brewgirlca ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2013 at 2:03 AM

There was no survey. At least not a members survey. Nobody got surveyed as far as I can tell.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.