Mon, Sep 9, 6:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT: Jungle Balls (animation fun)

aRtBee ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 4:11 AM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

just in case you've missed it, or need some creativity ...

http://www.youtube.com/user/rollinsafari?feature=watch

there is more to come, I hope

- - - - - 

Usually I'm wrong. But to be effective and efficient, I don't need to be correct or accurate.

visit www.aRtBeeWeb.nl (works) or Missing Manuals (tutorials & reviews) - both need an update though

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 4:51 AM · edited Sun, 03 March 2013 at 4:52 AM

I saw that before...OMG...too cute ;) My fave is the leopard in the tree. Oh, and the flamingos...and the cat and the gazelle....and the zebras. LOL

Laurie

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 4:55 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I needed that....

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

3doutlaw ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 8:19 AM

Those are great! :biggrin:   Thanks for sharing!

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 10:26 AM

That was totally adorable! Thank you for the link.

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 1:39 PM

That's the best!

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sun, 03 March 2013 at 1:46 PM

Love the character style, and that the creators make fun of said style. Thank you for posting this.

monkeycloud ( ) posted Mon, 04 March 2013 at 2:17 AM

Saw those before... laughed my ass off ;)

They're really well done...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.