Fri, Sep 20, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Pixelated thumbs??

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2013 at 10:10 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

Ok, just started using poser 2012.... can anyone explain why the thumbnails in the library look so pixelated??

willyb53 ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2013 at 10:17 AM

Just a thought: what size are you displaying them.  Most are only 91x91

Bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2013 at 10:41 AM

I didnt know that the viewing size could be adjusted...

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2013 at 12:30 PM · edited Fri, 08 March 2013 at 12:32 PM

file_492367.png

they may look less pixellated (sr3.1)  when one clicks on them.

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Fri, 08 March 2013 at 2:41 PM · edited Fri, 08 March 2013 at 2:44 PM

I figured it out :)

I didn't see the bar at the bottom under the library pane that said "view options" when hovered over it lol. It was set at 91, but most of the thumbs still looked pixelated, so I bumped it up a notch and it fixec most of them. A lot of the newer products, sometimes people use 100x100 thumbs.

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2013 at 4:51 AM

I liked better how thumbnails looked in previous versions

There was a limit of maximum 110 pixel width & no limit on the height but they always looked clear and like you expected them to look when created in photoshop

My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 09 March 2013 at 8:55 AM

i re-rendered many thumbnails at 150px.  looks beautiful in p7. 
in my un-sr pp12 they look pixelated when i set the thumbnail display to 150px.

i really,really,really wish they gave an option for a p7 style library.
i really,really,really wish they gave an option for borderless undocked windows.
i really,really,really wish they gave an option for not needing IE or adobe airs.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.