Thu, Sep 19, 4:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:00 pm)

Subject: It is possible a Human Head in Pig Frankie (of Nursoda)??

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:35 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:14 PM

Hello all! I wanted to know: Is it possible to make a head (human toon) in Pig Frankie? I need a character to be mayor for a city (the mayor needs to be paunchy and get a guy of ambition), frankie and pork, plus your addon bizzpig, has the body and clothing ideal for an ambitious mayor! the fat face of it is also great shot! But ... The muzzle, ears, and mouth ... these 3 details are undesirable for the character. How to replace the nose for a nose toon human? how to replace the ears and mouths today, humanized by toon? in the last days I sent several messages to nursoda, but no return to date. anyone have a suggestion? thank you

Saxon3d ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:38 PM

try using V4 and the creature creator morphs ?, dont forget v4 has a male morph too

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:48 PM

Well ... I thought about it, but ... This bizzpig the neck down has the body of a political trickster ... seems irreplaceable ... but if there is no other exit ...

Saxon3d ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:50 PM

just apply the head morphs, then adjust the body as you see fit, just an idea

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 3:54 PM

Wait, You're saying apply in frankie? And the V4 creature creator morphs, it can apply to the pig? confusion or am I doing?

Saxon3d ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 4:00 PM

nope lol, I am saying apply the creature creator morphs to v4's head and then adjust the body as you see fit, now if its just a static render, there is another option, apply the creature morphs to v4's head, hide v4s body and hide frankies head, match the two with a little clever scaling and use of props and voila, the head you want with the body you want.

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hmm ... I did! It is not to render static, no, it's for animations, even!

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 4:44 PM

file_491786.gif

Hello,

Here I used eg chunk...But in time to cheer they fumble

the problem is that I do no know modeling .

How much to pay someone to model  a nose ,ears , and a mouth , the head frankie?

Because I Like his head

joequick ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 6:35 PM

Assuming Nursoda's meshes don't have any ngons in them, if you gift me Frankie, I'll make a person morph for you for the head.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 7:26 PM

Quote - Assuming Nursoda's meshes don't have any ngons in them, if you gift me Frankie, I'll make a person morph for you for the head.

Ok, that's good! I want frankie's head, continue as is (no new head, not) What I want is this: just take the pig ears, and model toon human ears to their place deletes the muzzle, and model a nose and the mouth needs a little tinkering I like the fat head, it only needs to replace the 3 items. what is its price ($ $)?

joequick ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 7:58 PM · edited Wed, 20 February 2013 at 7:59 PM

Gift me a copy of the pig and I will create a morph that makes the head look human. You purchasing a copy of the item for me through the gifting process is my price.  I won't be deleting anything or adding anything, I'll just be shoving around the polygons that are already there until the head looks human.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 9:01 PM

Quote - Gift me a copy of the pig and I will create a morph that makes the head look human. You purchasing a copy of the item for me through the gifting process is my price.  I won't be deleting anything or adding anything, I'll just be shoving around the polygons that are already there until the head looks human.

Incredible! Thank you. I am grateful!
I will present him not only with pig frankie, but also your addon bizzpig

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 9:37 PM

Hey joequick!
I wanna give away both: frankie, bizpig.
I'm trying to add them to the shopping cart to pay, but is giving an error when I add them to the cart, due to the fact I have them purchased last week.
the error is this:
We Encountered An Error
"We're sorry, but we had a problem processing your request. The error or errors encountered were:

It appears that you already have this product.

Please correct these errors and try your request again".

I will contact the administrator of Renderosity ... If they do not have solution for this, and if you have a paypal account (if I can not add them to cart) you can send the value to your paypal account ...

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2013 at 10:03 PM

Wow!Ok joequick now worked!

the gift sent !!

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 9:44 AM · edited Thu, 21 February 2013 at 9:46 AM

Quote - Gift me a copy of the pig and I will create a morph that makes the head look human. You purchasing a copy of the item for me through the gifting process is my price.  I won't be deleting anything or adding anything, I'll just be shoving around the polygons that are already there until the head looks human.

Hi joequick!

I wonder : you could download the gift?

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 5:09 PM

Hi,joequick

just wanted to know: you have received the gift?

joequick ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 5:14 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2013 at 5:15 PM

file_491806.jpg

I was able to download the gift.  I just needed the pig mesh in order to make the morph.  While I appreciate the thought of adding in the suit, I would advise you to return it if at all possible.

It will take me a couple days to finish the morph.  I do not do 3d stuff full time.  This is where I'm at with it so far.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 5:51 PM

Oh Heavens! But this is getting wonderful!!
Yes please, do not rush.
note: I only speak the Portuguese language in Brazil, and when I translate what you said:"While I appreciate the thought of adding in the suit, I would advise you to return it if at all possible."the traduçao into my language, this is not very clear to understand.

By now, I'm very pleased with what you've done

joequick ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 8:20 PM

file_491808.jpg

> Quote - **While I appreciate the thought of adding in the suit, I would advise you to return it if at all possible**.

Return the suit.  Ask for a refund on the suit. Get your money back for the suit.  I do not need the suit. I only asked for Frankie because I needed it to make the morph.

This is the same morph as above.  I just rendered in Poser this time.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

JoePublic ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2013 at 8:52 PM

That looks awesome !

Really good job. :-)

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 12:24 PM

Hi joequick!

Humm! Understood.
but I wanted to give the suit to you, it may be that today you do not need both for your work, but in the future ... If you need a toon character ambitious politician, and dishonest to your scene, you only need to look at your runtime folder, and then there will be the pig, and the suit.
The morph rendered in poser ... has the look of a great job!!
It's amazing what you did with the face of the pig!!

joequick ( ) posted Fri, 22 February 2013 at 5:11 PM

file_491845.jpg

I sent you a site mail with a link to your morphed figure.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:34 AM

file_491875.gif

Good day to all! Hi joequick, you made possible the character I had in mind, made possible what was impossible for me. This solved my problem.Now can progress. I am immensely grateful to you, for what you did. thank you very much

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:36 AM

file_491876.gif

some render

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:36 AM

file_491877.gif

And some

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:39 AM

file_491879.gif

and some...

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 23 February 2013 at 8:41 AM

file_491880.gif

and...some...

jonnybode ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 1:55 PM

Looks like a completely different figure, nice work!

Frankie is a nice figure by itself but this morph takes the figure to another level.

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 3:26 PM

Quote - Looks like a completely different figure, nice work!

Frankie is a nice figure by itself but this morph takes the figure to another level.

Yes, that's right! He gained a new level after this morph and beyond what solved my problem. I thought of him only to character for a mayor of a city, but changing the props (hat, glasses, etc.) it can also be an entrepreneur ... among others. just a question: when I open the mesh (UVMapper Classic Aplication) the mesh of the head is stretched to its original form, it is preventing me from applying a reference photo-like texture to the face. but otherwise I am very satisfied with what I can do with it given that morph

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 3:28 PM

file_492022.jpg

> Quote - Looks like a completely different figure, nice work! > >  Frankie is a nice figure by itself but this morph takes the figure to another level.

Yes, that's right! He gained a new level after this morph and beyond what solved my problem. I thought of him only to character for a mayor of a city, but changing the props (hat, glasses, etc.) it can also be an entrepreneur ... among others. just a question: when I open the mesh (UVMapper Classic Aplication) the mesh of the head is stretched to its original form, it is preventing me from applying a reference photo-like texture to the face. but otherwise I am very satisfied with what I can do with it given that morph

JoePublic ( ) posted Mon, 25 February 2013 at 4:28 PM

Excellent work ! Really, it's a whole new figure now.

A morph only changes the shape of the mesh but not its UV map. If you want to have an UV map that better matches the new face shape, you have to re-UV-map at least the head.

You can do it yourself, but making a good UV-map is not that easy. Maybe contact NurSoda and you can work something out ?

shante ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2013 at 2:59 PM

I love Frankie. This is a nice deviation from it. IS this going to be made available for all?

joequick ( ) posted Tue, 05 March 2013 at 4:33 PM

Quote - I love Frankie. This is a nice deviation from it. IS this going to be made available for all?

I have no intention of making it available, and given that it was necessary to add the morph directly to the cr2 (as I don't believe Frankie has any injection channels), I don't believe that it would be possible to redistribute the morph without out also redistributing the cr2.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

shante ( ) posted Thu, 07 March 2013 at 11:59 AM

Oh poop. Too bad. I would have loved this figure.

Nursoda ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 4:04 AM

Wow thats great!! is it possible to download this morph anywhere? i love it

Nursoda ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 4:09 AM

Frankie has no injection channels? im not sure - perhaps not. But could you upload the Morph Target anywhere ? that would be great! this morph is wonderful!!

shante ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 7:12 AM

Quote - Frankie has no injection channels? im not sure - perhaps not. But could you upload the Morph Target anywhere ? that would be great! this morph is wonderful!!

Glad you found this. If you give this wonderful person your blessing and assistance getting this done maybe he will distribute it somehow for all Franlie owners.

Nursoda ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 10:48 AM

Quote -  

Glad you found this. If you give this wonderful person your blessing and assistance getting this done maybe he will distribute it somehow for all Franlie owners.

yes of course? if he/she wants to distribute it i would be happy its a fantastic morph. I was not sure if it is possible to give Frankie a human face. great work

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 5:37 PM

Hi all! This morph solved my problem: I needed a politician (a mayor). User Joequick morph made this for me   I have no power to release it to the users of frankie. I really wish that everyone could enjoy that morph ... But just joequick, can decide that. sorry

shante ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 5:44 PM

Quote - Hi all! This morph solved my problem: I needed a politician (a mayor). User Joequick morph made this for me   I have no power to release it to the users of frankie. I really wish that everyone could enjoy that morph ... But just joequick, can decide that. sorry

Of course I think that is who I was talking about and talking to.

joequick ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 5:49 PM · edited Thu, 14 March 2013 at 6:00 PM

As long as it's not redistributed through Renderosity, it's fine by me (I'm still a bit miffed about StaceyG forcibly closing my store out of sheer petty vindictiveness).

I'll pm Nursoda a link to the cr2.

@Daz3d
@ShareCG

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2013 at 6:20 PM

Wow! You had a shop here? so ... it's a shame it is closed

shante ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 4:19 PM

I tried this and it renders nice but the feature dials in the face refuse to work.

Eye blinks, mouth open, etc.

CONFUSED. I saw changes in face features in the renders accompanying this thread. What might the problem be?

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 7:12 PM

file_492649.jpg

1-Loads frankieman in the area poser

2-loads the pig frankie

3-let them as in the picture

4 - Save as Poser Scene Pz3 (name it as you like, or leave it as Untitled)

5 - Restart poser, import / poserDocument / prop ... Bring the file you just saved

6-Delete only the "pig"

7-Ready! Selects frankieman head, and behold, everything works!!

8-Now save it with a name of your choice.

shante ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 11:36 PM

Quote - 1-Loads frankieman in the area poser

2-loads the pig frankie

3-let them as in the picture

4 - Save as Poser Scene Pz3 (name it as you like, or leave it as Untitled)

5 - Restart poser, import / poserDocument / prop ... Bring the file you just saved

6-Delete only the "pig"

7-Ready! Selects frankieman head, and behold, everything works!!

8-Now save it with a name of your choice.

Ok....I have tried this three times exactly as you described and voila!....still no Frankieman head expressions.

What version of Poser are you using? I am working in P7.

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 6:29 AM

file_492662.png

I'm using PoserPRO 2012 ... How is set configurations in your menu / edit / general preferences?

JoePublic ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 7:20 AM · edited Sat, 16 March 2013 at 7:31 AM

If NurSoda doesn't mind, simply export the new head shape as an object file.

Absolutely ZERO Frankie. All scales, poses and movements must be ZERO. Set the human head morph to 1, then export the head as an object file.

File --> Export --> Wavefront Obj. --> Single Frame --> Unselect everything else --> Select HEAD --> OK --> "As Morph Target" --> Save the object file anywhere you like.

Then load a new Frankie, click on the head and then under properties "load morph target".

Select the morphed head object you just exported and dial the new morph to "1".

Save as anew figure.

This should work even for Poser 4 !

Really no need to distribute the whole cr2 just for a single head morph.

shante ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 11:43 AM

Ok.

Though my skills with morphs has sucked up to now....generally...especially creating my own...I have tried it three different times each time relaunching into a new session of Poser.

Each time I did as you wrote as accurately as I could...I am pretty sure I did that right.

After loading the hed FrankieMan head morph to a fresh FrankiePig, I tried spinning the dial for the new head and....nothing.

All the original FrankiePig attributes worked but the Frankieman head dial did not.

JoePublic ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 12:29 PM

Was the vertex count or sequence changed while the new head shape was sculpted ?

Went something wrong while saving the resculpted figure ?

Maybe Poser 7 isn't compatible with the way the modified cr2 was re-safed in PP-2012 ?

Sorry, but the procedure jorca has posted doesn't make any sense to me, and I morphed a lot of figures in the past. Lol.

You morph a figure, you save it as a new figure to your library.

If you want to redistribute the morph you can distribute the whole cr2 (not recommended), make an injection pose (if commercial), or export the morphed object file(s) so that it can be loaded as a morph to another copy of that figure.

That's the easiest and most trouble free way to distribute a simple morph.

Sorry, without having access to that cr2, that's all the advice I can give.

Good luck.

shante ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 12:38 PM

Quote - Was the vertex count or sequence changed while the new head shape was sculpted ?

Went something wrong while saving the resculpted figure ?

Maybe Poser 7 isn't compatible with the way the modified cr2 was re-safed in PP-2012 ?

Sorry, but the procedure jorca has posted doesn't make any sense to me, and I morphed a lot of figures in the past. Lol.

You morph a figure, you save it as a new figure to your library.

If you want to redistribute the morph you can distribute the whole cr2 (not recommended), make an injection pose (if commercial), or export the morphed object file(s) so that it can be loaded as a morph to another copy of that figure.

That's the easiest and most trouble free way to distribute a simple morph.

Sorry, without having access to that cr2, that's all the advice I can give.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input.

It seems the downloadable .Cr2 has been removed. Maybe I got it when I wasn't supposed to...I am quick!....and the thing needs working over. I don't know.

Like I stated not too good at this. I barely get by with Poser and rely on everyone else in the community to offer the goods.

I will keep the .Cr2 for now and wait and see what else develops on this thread. I am sure it was something I did wrong and nothing with the figure offered.

jorge.dorlando ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 1:40 PM

Yes ,indeed as I described it does no make sense even to me.

But,is the only way I´ve found and what works and take less than a minute.

I do not understand what happens , just realize that when  you save the 2 together both are recognized as being the same figure.

then when you open it again eyes e mouth are will work.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.