Sat, Sep 21, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:40 pm)

Subject: El Lee and Margy’s clothes survey

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 1:35 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hi everyone,

we (El Lee and me) need your help. We want to know which clothes you would love to see next as freebie.
We also want to know for which figure it should be (except V4, there is so many stuff out for her ... we can't imagine, we can do something really new for her).

So please tell us your opinion.

Thanks in advance,
Margy and El

basicwiz ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 1:58 PM

A good pair of sneakers for M4! Preferably low tops. In the style of Adidas runners, perhaps.

With David 3 being revitalized with weight mapping, anything for him would also be appreciated.

Tyler also needs tidy-whities and a good pair of running shoes.

ANYTHING for Anastasia would also be appreciated. Especially a nice bra and panties set.

Hope the above is of some help.

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 2:01 PM

A4 and Freak materials, and dynamic clothing for A4, G4, and any of the Poser Men.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 2:28 PM

Conforming beats dynamic for what I have in mind.

NearMe, both as "cute adult" (not slutwear, just something a college girl in a silly mood would wear) and as "adorable child" (like cute adult, just moreso since a kid would be more inclined to wear something cute and silly).

"NearHe."  My name for a male version of NearMe - basically, a tomboy outfit for NearMe.

One-piece flannel pajamas for any baby, especially if said garment animates well.  Does not need "cargo door" with buttons on the rump, but that as an option/figure pose would be nice.

Morana ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 2:39 PM

Always looking for more gear for M4 that contains pieces that could easily fit in post-apocalypse and gritty sci-fi projects.

And anything for Millennium Baby as a freebie would be highly appreciated!

lady-morana.deviantart.com

hborre ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 2:43 PM

Miki 4 can use an extensive wardrobe.

Saxon3d ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 3:51 PM

a dynamic sci fi style boiler suit for M4 :)

El_Lee ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 5:58 PM

file_492648.png

Wow, loving the responses, keep them coming, please. Margy and I have a couple of faves already lol

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 7:25 PM

Generic superhero costumes for children.  Not "movie quality" but something like "really good home made" as opposed to "really bad store bought."  I have seen some home made that look like what the stores should have sold.  Any body suit would also need to be adaptable to avian or aquatic themes; some characters use wings to fly and some swim a lot. :)

Will probably think of more ideas later. :p

ssgbryan ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 7:52 PM

Normal everyday clothes for (in alphabetical order): Anastasia, Antonia, Michelle, Miki4, and Tyler. 

Freebies are nice, but I buy clothing also.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 10:24 PM

1940s-50s outfits for the DAZ females or children (e.g. fun With Dick and Jane - the children's book not the Jim Carrey film :-) for Gen 2-4. Rainwear, maybe a classic Pan Am type 'stewardess' uniform.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Latexluv ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 10:50 PM

Quote - Always looking for more gear for M4 that contains pieces that could easily fit in post-apocalypse and gritty sci-fi projects.

And anything for Millennium Baby as a freebie would be highly appreciated!

I want to second this post! I need post-apocalyptic clothing for M4 for a project I'm working on in conjunction with the novel my friend is writing.

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 15 March 2013 at 11:46 PM

Quote - Normal everyday clothes for (in alphabetical order): Anastasia, Antonia, Michelle, Miki4, and Tyler. 

Second this.

Eternal Hobbyist

Tessalynne ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 12:30 AM

Figures: Ryan2/Tyler, MyMichelle WM, Kate 2, Ben 2, Alyson2/Anastasia, Miki 4, Antonia WM

Clothing Type: Conforming

Victorian Suit, Regency Era Dress, Kids School Uniforms, Kids Jeans and T Shirts, Men's Pajamas, Mens Pullover V Necked Sweater, English Riding Outfits, Winter Outerwear, 20's through 50's era male and female clothing both day and evening, footware of all types

The list could probably go on forever, lol

Also, while I love and gratefully accept all freebies, like ssgbryan and infinity 10, I am also in the market to buy clothing and characters for these figures.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 12:40 AM

Hmmm, post apocalyptic is a favorite. Also, any kind of period clothing. What I've been looking for are some nice prehistoric style garb and accessories as quality freebies... Pretty scarce supply of this in the freebies department so that's high on my purchase list. Imagine I could transmap and custom texture something similar from the things I have, though.

The millenium baby could use some duds!, love the creepy little guy. As far as Near_Me goes, there's a gang of stuff @Poserclub Japan...

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 2:21 PM

Quote - As far as Near_Me goes, there's a gang of stuff @Poserclub Japan...

I was unaware of this site - thanks for that.  I assume their stuff works in Region 1 and can be renamed in English?  I have no skill at all in Japanese.

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 2:27 PM · edited Sat, 16 March 2013 at 2:28 PM

Also, I assume this was read by the OPs last week?

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2215981

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 9:56 PM · edited Sat, 16 March 2013 at 9:59 PM

file_492707.jpg

Gremalkyn, You need to use IE in order to be able to register at Poserclub, it's all a rather difficult process and you will need a translation utility of some kind in your browser. When and if you manage to register there is a treasure trove of quality freebies for A3, Near_Me, etc. to be found in the freebies section (which is the category highlighted in orange in my screen capture.)

In particular look at the numerous things created by Niseisya for Near_Me... Really very nicely made. All of it works fine in western versions of Poser but the ReadMe's are all in Japanese.

Don't know if you use A3 but, if so, make sure to look at the freebies for that figure also... there's some great things in there.

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 10:12 PM

Quote - 1940s-50s outfits for the DAZ females or children (e.g. fun With Dick and Jane - the children's book not the Jim Carrey film :-) for Gen 2-4. Rainwear, maybe a classic Pan Am type 'stewardess' uniform.

Poserworld has a 50's stewardess uniform for V4.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 10:16 PM

...Also all of the file names are in english, no changing needed. I have a ton of Japanese things in my collection from various artists and it seems to be standard practice to name the files in english (don't think I've ever encountered a non-english named file for poser, and considering my penchant for globe scrounging that's saying something).

Sorry for the OT.

estherau ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 11:11 PM

normal clothes for miki 4 would be nice.

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2013 at 11:35 PM

60s style men's suit and shirt with a THIN TIE (Hello Don Draper - but also worn by UK punk bands like The Jam).

Important: Conforming but dynamic compatible!

Doctor Martens Boots. (Some non-UK people may not know these, but they are the ultimate in footwear; practical, totally cult and oozing style. Suitable for both the office and for a spot of ultra-violence, no discening dissident or revolutionary can afford to be without a pair.)

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 3:39 AM · edited Sun, 17 March 2013 at 3:39 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity, violence

Doc Martens went out of style many years ago in the punk, hardcore, DM subculture... them shits got co-opted by suburban retard mallrats and meek hipster wannabes. Oi! indeed. Plus the quality has really dropped on them in recent years... get yourself some Carolina steel toe loggers son. A spot of ultra-violence, huh... 1975-1985, maybe.

just a heads up. :)

danidh ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 4:40 AM

Childrens clothes for K4 (please include toddler and heavy morphs) and MilBaby3.  Leilana has made such gorgeous textures and face morphs for MilBaby3 that I would love more clothes for it.  For kids clothes:

http://www.rachelriley.com/

http://us.monsoon.co.uk/

http://www.teacollection.com/

...and everyday clothes for V4/A4/G4, M4, Luke & Laura.  Look at landsend.com, chicos.com, coldwatercreek.com, etc. to find inspiration.  smile

Thanks for asking!  Dani

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 4:44 AM

Thanks to everyone for this wonderful input. If you have more ideas, just let us know. :)

Dani your links are wonderful for inspiration. Thank you very much! 

Karth ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 9:00 AM

I grabbed the links toog

Can never have enough

Thanks Dani

booksbydavid ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 4:22 PM

Quote - Normal everyday clothes for (in alphabetical order): Anastasia, Antonia, Michelle, Miki4, and Tyler. 

I second this especially Antonia and Michelle. :)

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Sun, 17 March 2013 at 7:07 PM

Quote - Doc Martens went out of style many years ago in the punk, hardcore, DM subculture... them shits got co-opted by suburban retard mallrats and meek hipster wannabes. Oi! indeed. Plus the quality has really dropped on them in recent years... get yourself some Carolina steel toe loggers son. A spot of ultra-violence, huh... 1975-1985, maybe.

just a heads up. :)

Haha! You're a really funny bloke!

COYI! These Colours Do Not Run.

(In a smiley wink kind of stylee.)

danidh ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2013 at 3:10 AM

Very welcome!

El_Lee ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2013 at 7:15 AM

file_492746.png

Those links are great, Dani, thanks!

Truly inspired by some of the stuff I'm reading in this thread. Very cool stuff. Some these figures I don't have just because I don't use them, but since it looks like it helps you all out if I do, will be picking them up very soon, lol.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2013 at 12:50 PM

Poser models can wear clothes?  ;)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

martial ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2013 at 2:55 PM

Winter cloth for miki 4 and Impoloo would be nice

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2013 at 6:17 PM

Mid fifties to mid sixties would be nice, but:

If you model something for the ladies, at least pick one male figure to model something from the same era for.  It's frustrating when there is a ton for the ladies, and nothing from the same era, unless you're into fantasy, for the gentlemen. 

Anything for the PTs would be appreciated too, I think there were kids in all the time segments.

Doric.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.