Tue, Oct 1, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: Russian Army Soldier clothes and equipment?

TheOwl ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2013 at 8:51 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 9:33 PM

I have been searching but all I find is a helmet. Some tanks and other combat vehicles will be helpful.

Passion is anger and love combined. So if it looks angry, give it some love!

ypvs ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2013 at 9:51 PM

The only item I can think of is the Vintage Army set for M3/V3 by BATLABS in the marketplace. It may not be for the era you are looking for

Poser 11 , 180Gb in 8 Runtimes, PaintShop Pro 9
Windows 7 64 bit, Avast AV, Comodo Firewall
Intel Q9550 Quad Core cpu,  16Gb RAM, 250Gb + 250Gb +160Gb HD, GeForce GTX 1060

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2013 at 9:58 PM

WWII? JTrout used to have free greatcoats for (I think) V2/M2, but his site is long dead. I see he still apparently has a store here so maybe he can be contacted regarding them. I thought Bazze had a WWII era plane but it turned out to be a 1930s Polish aircraft. He does have a Mig 21. Other than that, I can't really remember running across anything. You may well find some military equipment at Trimble 3D Warehouse in SketchUp format, but that's all I can think of. Good luck.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

cedarwolf ( ) posted Wed, 20 March 2013 at 10:16 PM

I saw some uniforms at PoserWorld and there are some goodies here in the Freebies section.  Also check www.sharecg.com.

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 12:50 PM · edited Thu, 21 March 2013 at 12:51 PM

I misread - thought you already had vehicles. Try this one from the Wayback Machine. I only downloaded one model so I don't know how many of the links work - found via a quick Google search for: Russian tank model 3d. I'm pretty sure there's more out there.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://military3d.boom.ru/

Note these are in Lightwave format. You can use PoseRay to convert to .obj if needed. Select all the parts at once and they should come in as one model.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

ranman38 ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 4:24 PM · edited Thu, 21 March 2013 at 4:28 PM

I have a t34 and t34-85  tank available at another site, (PM me) along with a russian helmet available here in free stuff. Panko has russian rifles etc.

lol or just look at my banner ;)

Touchwood ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 12:43 AM

There is also  Russian ZIS 42 Half-Track available at the site ranman38 mentions. . . 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.