Mon, Jul 8, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Villa revision

Brycer3d ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 3:13 PM · edited Wed, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

file_492897.JPG

I work on this villa since one year I try add everything on to be as realistic appearence hope you like it 

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 4:17 PM

Great Villa...  like the render

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 5:08 PM

You do awesome work.  You should be putting these in the Bryce Gallery instead of forum for all to enjoy.

Brycer3d ( ) posted Thu, 21 March 2013 at 10:51 PM

could you put it in the gallery please 

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:04 AM

you simply go to Galleries then Upload and select the Gallery ie: Bryce in this case, and fill in the form. We can't put it in your gallery as each member can only upload to their own personal gallery although they all wind up in the general gallery, ie: Bryce in this case. A gallery comes with joining the site and is a main reason most folks join...to share their artwork

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:04 AM

you simply go to Galleries then Upload and select the Gallery ie: Bryce in this case, and fill in the form. We can't put it in your gallery as each member can only upload to their own personal gallery although they all wind up in the general gallery, ie: Bryce in this case. A gallery comes with joining the site and is a main reason most folks join...to share their artwork

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:05 AM
Forum Moderator

If you go to the top of this page you will see GALLERIES on the menu bar.

Click the little arrow and choose MY GALLERY from the menu.

On the MY GALLERY page at the top, select [UPLOAD]

The instructions to add an image are on that page.

Please upload your images there. We'd love to see your amazing work all in the same place.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:06 AM

beat y by a second Chris....LOL

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 9:15 AM
Forum Moderator

OMG! You bad Bobby.

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 2:40 PM · edited Fri, 22 March 2013 at 2:49 PM
Forum Moderator

That villa is amazing!  You did a great job.

Bobby and Chris I am still getting the bar on the right side covering up some of the post text. GRRRRR.  Are either of you getting that?  I am on the very latest firefox.  I don't get it when I am logged in with Chrome.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

TheBryster ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 3:23 PM
Forum Moderator

I think the techs are looking at that.

Brycer3d ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 3:46 PM

OK , I did all what you say they refused as always in Bryce talk always they refuse I wonder from that other people easy to them in just seconds their images uploaded but me Noooooooooooooooooooooooo so if you uploaded it to me I'm really very thankful to you 

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 6:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Brycer3d in order for us to load up your gallery picture for you we would have to log into your account.  That means we would have to know your password.  It is NOT a good idea to give your password out to people.

I will upload a tutorial in a while to show you how to do upload to your gallery.

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 8:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Brycer3d you can find my tutorial for you HERE.

Brycer3d ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 12:24 AM

Big thanks to you freind this is too much and I make you tierde so great thanks for you and others here you try to help me really , I will test and read carefully this tot. and try again 

thanks guys 

UVDan ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 2:59 AM
Forum Moderator

You're welcome.

Brycer3d ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 7:42 AM · edited Sat, 23 March 2013 at 7:45 AM

UVDAN can you send me email to give you my password till you download my images because I faced the same problem I read all your help to me but no uploading as always ..

please this is a favor

this is my email adress: trotanum_net@yahoo.com

airflamesred ( ) posted Sat, 23 March 2013 at 10:38 AM

Looks like a busy day ahead Dan!

Brycer3d ( ) posted Fri, 19 April 2013 at 10:53 AM

to help people is not busy day OK , the hospitality is something necessary for nations to understand one language on this planet you know what it is :

that I came from the East to hear this from you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airflamesred ( ) posted Fri, 19 April 2013 at 3:34 PM

Who me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.