Mon, Oct 7, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #12

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 9:40 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 8:35 AM

file_493026.jpg

** [ drag](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2423626&user_id=21328&member&np)              [ mike80549](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2422272&section_id=8&genre_id=&page=2&np)             [ MGTF](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2423381&section_id=8&genre_id=&page=2&np)**

** pauldeleu         EJD64                 spiegel428**

** stnaper           monjo71               vis151**

ger-krijgsman**     anmes                 sema_fox**

** ** Isabelle711               brewgirlca                           VenusStern****

** ** durleybeachbum     bullsnook                            billcody****

** ** alcait                        Cyritch                                 CLEARBEER****

** ** abreojos                   danapommet                       Xoterik****

** ** egliska                     HansAnders                        Djavad

** ** Chipka                     UVDan                                kaward

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #12.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 9:41 AM · edited Mon, 25 March 2013 at 9:43 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists who had images selected this week!

Well done indeed! :)

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

EJD64 ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 9:58 AM

Thank you for selecting one of my photos. Taking photographs give me great pleasure and

fun. Congratulations to all the others selected.

billcody ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 11:52 AM

Dear friends and comrades,

I´m very pleased to find one of my pics here among your work. Every notice, every comment feels fine - but to be in this gallery among you adds another dimension - and it feels GREAT!

Thanks for the staff members for your work and for all artists that make RR to this fine place! Great collection of pics, styles and themes!

billcody, Berlin

StudioTjeerd ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 12:58 PM

I feel honored that my photo was picked as an image of Last Week. Thanks!
All other photographers: congrats!

brewgirlca ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 1:13 PM

Thank you. I know how hard this is for you guys and I appreciate being included in this fine selection.

drag ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 1:16 PM

Thank you all so much, I have been trying to get out and take more photos, as the past year my health has slowed me down, so this is such a wonderful gift..And a big congrats to all the great photographers whos honor I share this with. 

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 1:20 PM

Congratulations! You all deserve a second look!

Clive

prutzworks ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 2:05 PM

congtatulations to all

minder is meer

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 2:49 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks to the photography forum staff for including me with these worthy artists.  Congratulations to everyone included.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

kaward ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thank you! A collection of wonderful photos, I am honoured to be included in.

spiegel428 ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 5:45 PM

Thank you! I always enjoy looking through the selection.

Isabelle711 ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 7:07 PM

Thank you.  :)))))  I am so very honored to be among such amazing artists. :))))))))))   So many gorgeous images. :)))) I want to thank you and the staff for all of the hard work you each do. :))))))) Thank you ever so much. :)))))))

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 25 March 2013 at 10:01 PM

I am personally disturbed that my time here is so cut short.  Getting my business going is the largest distraction and takes away from creative contribution.  I see LWITG and realize good stuff is here and I look for more to come. Keep it going, my friends on 'rosity.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2013 at 1:19 AM

Superb collection!  Congratulations, everybody!  :)

Thank you, Carin and Clive, for all you do for us ... >:D<

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 26 March 2013 at 1:24 AM

Superb collection!  Congratulations, everybody!  :)

Thank you, Carin and Clive, for all you do for us ... >:D<

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

ger-krijgsman ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 2:25 PM

Sorry for the delay, I just read my sitemail today. My wife is very sick so less time to check RR. Thanks for adding my picture, I was not much around. No time for it I have other things on my mind. So now and then I will post an image. Congrats to all others, and my apologies for the late response

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 10:23 PM

I understand completely.  Best weishes and prayer for easy recovery for your fine wife.  Thomas

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.