Mon, Sep 16, 11:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 12:14 am)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Please help! Question re: CS5 (Mac)

Wonderland ( ) posted Wed, 13 March 2013 at 4:13 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 7:43 AM
Online Now!

**Hi, **I was in the middle of a project when my computer froze and I had to restart it. I think CS 5 does automatic saves, but I don't know where it stores them... Does anyone know?

Thanks!

:) Alicia

ART BY ALICIA HOLLINGER

www.AliciaHollinger.com
FACEBOOK: Alicia's Page TWITTER: @AliciaHollinger INSTAGRAM: @AliciaHollinger

Sophillyness ( ) posted Fri, 22 March 2013 at 5:56 PM

I don't think auto save is a feature in cs5 unfortunately, i'm pretty sure it's only cs6.

vincewicks ( ) posted Mon, 01 April 2013 at 11:34 AM

It's good practice to save regularly as crashes do happen and it can be very frustrating to lose hours of work....but, to be able to simply recover from the scratch disk file would be a useful facility.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.