Mon, Jul 8, 7:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 26 1:13 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: It's never too early to start on Halloween

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 4:17 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 7:27 AM
Forum Moderator

Here I am animating a volume texture in Bryce 7 Pro.  The cauldron is from rdna from many years back.

Witches Cauldron test

Please watch in 720HD.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 4:22 PM
Forum Moderator

I am going to throw in a skull to bob around in this as well.

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 4:42 PM

Never too late to start Holloween is right....   When you finish post the link...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 5:03 PM

Hay, very cool UVDan, looks really good. I was waiting to hear the brew bubbling.

UVDan ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 7:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks guys.  Tom the orange text is the link.

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 10:49 PM

got it Dan...    looks good... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tom271 ( ) posted Mon, 08 April 2013 at 10:49 PM · edited Mon, 08 April 2013 at 10:53 PM

love to see the skull in it....

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2013 at 9:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Thanks.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2013 at 11:01 AM

The skull would top it off...pun intended

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Ravyns ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2013 at 12:21 PM

Looks really good.  Add me to the list of people who'd like to see the skull bobbing around...

**************************************************************************************

Life may not be the party we hoped for but while we're here we should dance.

UVDan ( ) posted Tue, 09 April 2013 at 1:05 PM
Forum Moderator

Thanks, I will find a skull and toss it in.

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 10:01 PM · edited Wed, 10 April 2013 at 10:05 PM
Forum Moderator

Here is the version with the skull.

As always please watch in 720HD.  I need to make this much longer so the skull has time to move around slowly.  Back to the animation setup.  I need to make this 30 seconds or so.  I think right now it is five seconds.**

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2013 at 10:12 AM

great... you can try and put it on loop....

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2013 at 2:52 PM
Forum Moderator

Bryce does not do png files, which is what I need to save as to do gif loopers.  It sucks to have to add an object mask to each image file in a image editor like paint shop pro in order to get gifs.  30 seconds of 30 fps is 900 image frames to compile manually.

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2013 at 4:15 PM

That is a lot of work to just get a small loop... 

UVDan ( ) posted Thu, 11 April 2013 at 5:17 PM
Forum Moderator

Here is the new 30 second file.  I had to reduce the size dramatically and yet it took six hours to render and four to upload. OUCH!  Once I go back to a decent image size, it will take DAYS  to render.  I still need to add the skull in the new version.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.