Sun, Oct 6, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Lost Freebie - Japanese lanterns

MartinW ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 4:02 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:25 AM

Had them - now lost them.

We're a set of Japanese paper lanterns, from table-top sized to free-standing, and that were great when you put a light inside them.

Anyone remember them? Got them? Share them? Know where I can re-acquire them?

TIA as always

Ometeotl ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 6:08 AM

I have this set in my runtime:

http://www.poseruniverse.net/Models2/J_Lanterns_1.html

Hope this helps,

Happy rendering,

Ome

Ometeotl ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 6:27 AM · edited Wed, 10 April 2013 at 6:30 AM

Sorry, just checked the link above and the site seems to be gone (so much for "The Internet never forgets anything")

But the geometries-folder is named "richard_t" - there is a member "Richard T" here at rendo. Maybe it's the same person and he can help you

MartinW ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 7:14 AM

Found it - those are the ones - but the website has expired - I tried WayBackMachine - but files are corrupt/lost

At least found an email address to ask Richard about them

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 10 April 2013 at 9:34 AM

I remember that site - great industrial models. There are some traditional lanters at Honey's, though they are stone, not wood/paper. 

Also lots of other Japanese items from the main links page, maybe even more lanterms. 

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.