Mon, Sep 9, 6:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: OT: My Doggie

Suucat ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 5:26 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:32 AM

Hello all, i´m very sorry to bother, don´t know if it´s wrong to post this here, she is my doggie, her name is Simba, she´s been sick for a while now, we are giving her medicine hoping she get all right, she´s 12 and a half years old, and we are afraid, she is the joy of my house as i don´t have any kids. I know it´s selfish to ask, but i was wondering if anyone here can spare a little prayer for her... again i´m sorry to bother, if i was wrong to post this here, please just delete the thread. Thank you very much for your time.

my dog

Who finds a friend finds a treasure!

TheAnimaGemini ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 6:04 AM

I cross all fingers for her.

Our Dog LouLou ( My avatar) 11 year old has the Cushing Syndrome and so I know how you feel:(

Wish the cute baby the best :)

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,

monkeycloud ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 7:05 AM

My very best wishes for Simba... she looks like a lovely dog... I hope her medicine helps her :)

basicwiz ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 7:46 AM

Good thoughts from this quarter. Hope she gets well soon!

vilters ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 9:17 AM

May she see many more sunrises and evening glory.
All the best from Belgium.

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 10:04 AM

villers said "May she see many more sunrises and evening glory."

I second this and she will be in my thoughts.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 10:04 AM

All best wishes from everyone here.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 10:11 AM

My dog Levy (short for Leviathon) is only 8, but she has arthritus in her hips and her sight and hearing are starting to go. She has had a couple close calls with illness too. I know what you are going through and wish you the best. She looks like a wonderfull dog.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

lesbentley ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 10:30 AM

Wishing Simba all the best!

charlie43 ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 10:51 AM

Team Bella sends metta to your sweet girl Simba. May she find strength and happiness and always have her bowl filled with treats!

C~

DarkElegance ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 2:04 PM

Quote - Hello all, i´m very sorry to bother, don´t know if it´s wrong to post this here, she is my doggie, her name is Simba, she´s been sick for a while now, we are giving her medicine hoping she get all right, she´s 12 and a half years old, and we are afraid, she is the joy of my house as i don´t have any kids. I know it´s selfish to ask, but i was wondering if anyone here can spare a little prayer for her... again i´m sorry to bother, if i was wrong to post this here, please just delete the thread. Thank you very much for your time.

my dog

no bother at all...done.:)

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.

Suucat ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 4:28 PM

I thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for your kind words. Thank you.

Sa_raneth ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 8:36 PM

goode thoughts  and  prayers  for  you  and Simba  may she always  have  a  warm  blanket  to  sleep  on  and  full  water  and  feed   bowls 

Larry F ( ) posted Sun, 14 April 2013 at 9:47 PM

She looks like a great dog, more importantly like a good and great friend, which last are VERY HARD TO FIND, of any kind!!! Sending you and her bright light, positive thoughs, and best wishes!!

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2013 at 4:10 PM

Prayers, hopes and wishes for Simba! Please keep us updated, in this thread, to how she is doing.

Suucat ( ) posted Mon, 15 April 2013 at 6:20 PM

Thank you all for all your best wishes and kind words, for those of you who have a sick pet, you are in my pryers too, things are not going well, she doesn´t want to eat now ; ; we are very worried.

Suucat ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2013 at 4:29 AM

Again, i thank you all of you for all your kind words, you are the best... my doggie... she died around 4am, she was with my mom and dad in the kitchen when she collapsed... i feel very sad right now, but at least she was not alone... thank you very much to everyone who sent me their best wishes...

foxylady1 ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2013 at 9:02 AM

I am so sorry, Suucat.  I am sure you will miss her.

LilWolff ( ) posted Tue, 16 April 2013 at 9:57 AM

So sorry Suucat, I know you will miss her.

charlie43 ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2013 at 1:31 PM

Find comfort in the knowledge that Simba no longer suffers. She waits for you at the Rainbow Bridge...

Namaste,

C~

Alisa ( ) posted Wed, 17 April 2013 at 4:43 PM

Awww, just saw this.  I'm so sorry to hear this - I know well how hard it is to lose a furbaby.  My heart's with you.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.