Fri, Sep 20, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Poser 9: Is there a way to delete more than one light at a time?

Michaelab ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 10:49 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:30 AM

Is there any way to delete multiple lights at one time in Poser 9?

And delete a light set previously loaded?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 10:51 AM

Look under Scripts>utility>delete lights.  It doesn't fool around, deletes them all at once.

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 11:10 AM

Shaderworks Figure Manager 2 allows you to select multiple figures, Props and Lights not sure of anything in Poser that does that other than delete all.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 11:15 AM

PrecisionXXX has it right; that script is built into several Poser versions.  There are also scripts which manage light sets.

dadt ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 5:34 PM

No need for scripts, just save a light set in your library with no lights in it. Any time you want to delete all lights just load that empty set.

Michaelab ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 5:40 PM

great idea, dadt! How do you create a light set? 

thanks PrecisionXXX

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2013 at 7:17 PM

In the Light category, the + sign at the bottom of the Library.

gloomy007 ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2013 at 11:05 AM · edited Wed, 24 April 2013 at 11:05 AM

Scripts/Utility/ delete lights

Gets rid of all the lights in the scene

DAZ Studio Coordinator.

You can contact me in english.

Jij kan mij berichtje sturen in Nederlands,

Mozesz sie ze mna skontaktowac po Polsku

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2013 at 1:06 PM

The delete lights script has been there since Poser 6.

Also, IIRC, Snarly did a light control panel which may (can't remember) have included the facility to delete lights.  

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 25 April 2013 at 1:25 PM

Quote - Also, IIRC, Snarly did a light control panel which may (can't remember) have included the facility to delete lights.

Yep; SceneFixer can delete lights and lots of other items...

http://snarlygribbly.org/3d/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.