Fri, Sep 20, 12:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: After more than 6 months ... finished !!

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 9:16 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 4:46 AM

file_211475.jpg

Hello, after 6 and a half month the mammoth - project is done: *** In the blink of an eye is finished *** 5275 poses (in the adult version), 65 props, 318 faces, 110 handposes, 152 light-settings are done !! Images for 5275 poses (in the adult version), 65 props, 318 faces, 110 handposes, 152 light-settings have been made. 5275 poses (in the adult version), 65 props, 318 faces, 110 handposes, 152 light-settings are catalogized in a nice image-database for a quick reference and workable usage !! and all fits on 620 MByte and therefore on one CD. This is the moment to thank all of you who helped me so much in making this possible and finally getting it finished in time: Questor, Cooler, Nikitacreed, Kaholmi, cin, Dutchangel, Rena, Stormrage, Bia, Wizzard, Garibaldis Cat, Sandy (and sorry if I forgot someone at the moment) ... I thank you all more than much :o) Now it is finished and soon ready for sending (I - and some people who speaks a better english - lol - have to reread it and certainly correct this and that). I think in about 2 days the first CD's will be ready to send (to some 'Betatesters' - btw: no ... you can't apply for that - lol) I was planing to bring this database somehow up to a host ... but even the small images for the list-selection are more than 30 MByte large (in summon) ... so I'm sorry ... you have to buy the 'cat in the sack' ... but I think it is a pretty nice CD - and for me ... who normally is never satisfied with his work this means a lot :o) Again ... a big big thank you to all who helped me cheers Schlabber

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 9:47 PM

Congratulations, I am sure it will do well.

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 9:48 PM

It's fantastic Herr Schlabber 8 ) from all the specs that you've shown me it'll be a bargain, and highly usefull.. thank you very much. 8 ) Cheers

Cin- ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 10:01 PM

Hey, you forgot my -! I feel naked without my - ... :) Just kidding

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 10:08 PM

Great going, Schlabber. Now, in a new post can you tell us how we can purchase your cd. All the available ways of doing this. Would be much appreciated :)

hmatienzo ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 10:13 PM

Having done some of the thumbs for Schlabber's poses, I can honestly say... IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT CD!!!! LOL! Again, I was amazed at the ease of even 3-character poses, there is so little tweaking needed... and most Mille poses work fine when used with Posette... how much better can it get!!! Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

JimX ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 10:36 PM

Fantastic!!!! How do we buy it??? - JimX

farang ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 11:32 PM

Is this a new character, a compilation disk of poses or what?

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 11:57 PM

it's a compilation disk of poses, props and a few textures. from experiance.. these are about the best poses that you can get. Schlabber has been doing poses for a long time. and his require very little tweaking to get them looking "right". there's over 5000 poses on the CD consisting of many of the tried and true as well as a number of brand new ones.. the CD itself has a search engine built in which will let you locate the pose you want/need easily. Over all.. it's a very high quality package 8 ) As for the sales end... give him a day or so to get it all worked out and set down... and I"m certain He'll poste the relevant information 8 ) CHeers

Savage2001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 3:54 AM

Sounds great! Just one question... are these poses done for Victoria, Michael, the P4 characters or what? I read that you could use them on posette with minor adjustments. I have Victoria 2 and I would love it if they fit her :)

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 4:03 AM

Congrats, Schlabber! I'm looking forward to it myself. Here's hoping you work out all the purchase and send kinks, what with all the talk of airline diffculties (thus mailing/shipping)! We've even postponed our trip to Buenos Aires, at least for a few months. What's teh price, BTW? Best. Larry F

Wizzard ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 4:14 AM

Savage, ermmm.. yes? the pose sets are for each of he main Poser figures.. Mike, Vicks Posette and Dude. Larry... ermmmm.. heh heh.. I'm ubnsure of the price.. but I"m certain that once the legal stuff's out of the way it'll be posted... I don't mean to take over nor suggest I'm an agent for Herr Schlabber... just that I do have some information relative to the CD and I"m trying to impart what I know whilst he sleeps 8 ) and as for the term legal.. well.. I use that for the contracts etc that have to be done for distribution.... everything on the CD was done either by [lots of it] or for [a little of it] Herr Schlabber 8 ) it's mainly the distribution end that's ongoing... patience... it's well worth the wait. 8 )

Larry F ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 4:46 AM

Wizzard, Hey, thanks for thatinfo. I'm sure all will work out in good time. Larry

ookami ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 6:36 AM

Sweet! Did you ever get a paypal account setup?

nikitacreed ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 11:17 AM

ALRIGHT! Glad to hear it is done! I just know this CD is gonna be awesome! :o)o)

Schlabber ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 6:41 PM

Oh - yes I should give some answers: Price: $ 50 plus package costs (only as special introductory price if you preorder until Oct. 1st) - this means for example $ 60 in the US (I'm living in Germany) Payable through: simply sending me a cheque or transfering the money on my account (50 % of the transfering costs for me 50 % for you) or paying through paypal (I'll setup such a thing soon). For Germany: Zahlbar per Nachnahme oder Bankerweisung ... Preis hier 99 DM plus Versandkosten. Poses: Mostly poses for the normal P4-folks, some are for the Millenium folks ... I think around 400 for Vicky/Michael - around 1/5 of the whole amount (so approx. 1000) are combined poses (more than one character) and around 1000 will be with props ... I think with some tweaking they will fit each other (P4-Millenium, Millenium-P4). For any more questions or orders mail me at eyeblink@yourwap.com (and please state your address - so I can calculate the packing costs) Thx Schlabber

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.