Sat, Sep 21, 6:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Free Poser 4 Textures.

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 12:41 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:40 PM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/schnapstextures

Hello all, been awhile. Here's a site I threw together just to make some of my textures available for DL. Hope someone can use them. I don't claim that they're the best, but they're free. http://members.fortunecity.com/schnapstextures

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 1:32 AM

Hi Schnaps. Thank you for your offer of free textures, however, although I didnt click on each and every link, the ones I did click on said "Coming soon". I didnt find one that did have textures. How about disabling the links that dont have any textures? Personally, I didnt want to click on each and every one as there are many, only to find there is nothing there. Will visit your site again later when you have more. Again, thanks :)

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 1:01 PM

Yeah, I thought about doing that...kinda threw the site together and the pages were more templates than anything. I'll fix it right now. In the meantime...at the top right of the page there's a link that says "Current Textures Available". If you click that it'll tell you where everything is. Sorry bout that.

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 1:20 PM

It's all fixed. All sections with no textures have been disabled. Only the ones with textures are clickable.

Fyrene ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 9:58 PM

Thats kewl! Now to go back and look :)) Thanks again!!

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 10:39 PM

I still like the layout schnaps... nice, simple when I hit a link that came up "Coming soon" I spotted the availiable link.. then saw what you had... the textures them selves are nicely done... Thank ye 8 )

jamball77 ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 11:21 PM

wow these look really nice. I especially like the tshirt textures. thanks for all your work

schnaps ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2001 at 11:57 PM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/schnapstextures

I'm not even close to being done...I've got a long way to go. I just hope someone can use em, they're not the best but I'm trying. Schnaps

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 11:09 AM

Shame about the density of unwanted pop-ups, but that's Fortunecity's fault.

schnaps ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2001 at 12:06 AM

I've got popup stopper by Panicware, so I don't notice em. Sorry bout that, nothing I can do.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.