Fri, Oct 4, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Hazel eyes for Mike 4?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2013 at 1:04 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:25 PM

Here I am again, asking questions left and right L

This time, I'm looking for some nice hazel eyes for my Tim Roth character. I don't mind if it's part of a texture - I'd buy the texture just for the eyes if they're right L BUT.. hazel eye textures isn't exactly common from what I can see.... so.. anyone know of some good ones? Preferably the ones where you cn't quite tell if they're brown or green, in other words proper hazel eyes :)

The eyes in question:

eyes

above, they're mostly green

and here they're more brownish:
eyes again 

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

foxylady1 ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2013 at 2:05 PM

Glad to see you are back!

In regard to the eyes, would these help?

http://www.daz3d.com/actual-eyes

http://www.daz3d.com/actual-eyes-2

cedarwolf ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2013 at 2:18 PM

Illusions Designs has those eyes with some of their M4 packages.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 05 May 2013 at 5:40 PM

foxylady.. beautiful eyes, but not QUITE the right colour :(

cedarwolf.. the Actual Eyes or Hazel Eyes? (sorry for being dense L)

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

DreamerZ_Loft ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 8:04 AM

Attached Link: Rebelious Eyes

Rebelmommy has some super eye textures in her store here, with several hazel types.  The newest set (linked above) has the option of using the faked reflection or having a real reflection. :)   There's another set pn page 3 in her store that I have, Life Like Eyes, and there are at least 3 hazel ones in that set which come pretty close to his eyes.

Jan

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 8:48 AM

Quote - Rebelmommy has some super eye textures in her store here, with several hazel types.  The newest set (linked above) has the option of using the faked reflection or having a real reflection. :)
  There's another set pn page 3 in her store that I have, Life Like Eyes, and there are at least 3 hazel ones in that set which come pretty close to his eyes.

Jan

Thanks. They look perfect. I just bought the Life Like Eyes (as there were more textures in that pack so it seemed like better value L)

Funny they are only sold as "for V4"... V4 and M4 share eyes as far as I know so why not market them for both? Oh well...

DreamerZ_Loft ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:09 AM

You're welcome. :)   That is a good texture set, Rebbelmommy and Mint collaboration, well worth the money. :D

Nice looking fellow you're creating there too!

Jan

ghostship2 ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2013 at 11:24 AM

file_494292.jpg

yeah, Actual-eyes. The second one Is for genesis but I guess you could use the textures. This one is from actual eyes minus my lacrimal and eye surface textures

W10, Ryzen 5 1600x, 16Gb,RTX2060Super+GTX980, PP11, 11.3.740

foxylady1 ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2013 at 1:26 PM

Quote - yeah, Actual-eyes. The second one Is for genesis but I guess you could use the textures. This one is from actual eyes minus my lacrimal and eye surface textures

Actual Eyes 3 was made for Genesis.  I have Actual Eyes 1 and 2 and use them on M4 and V4 a lot.  I really like those eyes.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.