Fri, Oct 4, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 7:45 am)

Subject: OT - I fall down, go boom!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:18 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 8:16 AM

Fell down last week on a bus and hurt my leg. I don't think anything's broken  but yeah, I've been in pain for a week now. That's why I haven't posted in a week. Can't even go to work because i can't stand on my leg for any real length of time. and right now I'm walking with a limp and a cane.

rokket ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:20 AM

Ouch!

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get better soon.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

CaptainMARC ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:29 AM

Cripes! Get yourself to a doctor pronto!

And get well soon!

paganeagle2001 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:39 AM

Could be that you have done some damage to your tendons.

I had a college who did something similar and that's what she had done.

If in doubt - check it out!!!

All the best.

Great Uncle LROG

Who honors those we love for the very life we live?, Who sends monsters to kill us?, and at the same time sings that we will never die., Who teaches us whats real?, and how to laugh at lies?, Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?, Who chains us?, and Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You!, You have all the weapons you need., Now Fight!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:45 AM

Yeah, Richard, I've got a doctor's appointment coming up on Wednesday and I'll see what he says then.

vitachick ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 10:26 AM

Hope for a quick recovery!!!

Win10  Poser 2014/Poser 11 Daz3D

EClark1894 ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 10:45 AM

Can't afford to miss any days of work, and now this.

aeilkema ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 1:22 PM

Sounds painful, hope it gets better soon and that work won't be a problem, but that they will be understanding there!

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 4:46 PM

Ouch!  There's been a few of us taken a tumble lately.  Get better soon.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Mon, 06 May 2013 at 9:24 PM

best wishes for speedy recovery.  good luck at med. appt.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 07 May 2013 at 11:33 PM

Contact the bus company and file an incident report. It's likely they have insurance that covers such things and you could get some kind of income replacement while you are off work recouperating.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

EClark1894 ( ) posted Wed, 08 May 2013 at 10:47 AM

Thanks for the advice Acadia. I'll do that.

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Thu, 09 May 2013 at 1:20 PM

How did the doctor visit go?

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2013 at 9:53 AM

So far, so good! Fortunately, nothing was broken, but the doctor did say I probably bruised the ligaments in my ankle and knee a bit when I fell. Fortunately, I'm just hobbling around with a cane and slight limp right now. Some leg pain, mostly in the morning, but the leg's feeling better every day.

Thanks for asking.

estherau ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2013 at 10:05 AM

well now you can write realistic wounded scenes in your comic.

glad it is starrting to improve.

Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

EClark1894 ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2013 at 11:32 AM

Just checked with the bus company. They're saying they're not responsible for the accident on the bus.  However, they also said they would put the claim through, but the insurance company will most likely deny it.

That actually does not surprise me.

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 10 May 2013 at 11:36 AM

Great to hear that it's nothing that can not heal by itself! Hope your claim goes through, despite the expectation.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

nobodyinparticular ( ) posted Sat, 11 May 2013 at 2:40 AM

Good to hear it's nothing permanent. The bus and insurance companies will almost certainly reject your initial claim. This is almost automatic. Too many people who never rode the bus make claims. If you feel your claim is legitimate, persist.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.