Tue, Oct 22, 4:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: EveV4

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 9:50 AM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 1:34 PM

I've downloaded the EveV4 character and decoded the pcf file with mover101 and I end up with the obj file, but there was no cr2 file in the download. Is there some way that this works with only an obj file.

shadowcat ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 10:04 AM

have you tried using a copy of the eve3 .cr2? maybe the only difference in the two is in the .obj? just guessing

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 10:23 AM

I'll look through my archives and give it a try. Thanks for the suggestion shadowcat.

lucstef ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 10:54 AM

Attached Link: http://morphs.bbay.com

EveV4 is on more than one zip: one for the pcf, another for the cr2 and so on. Go back to Morphman site and search for them.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 11:07 AM

Thanks lucstef thats exactly what I needed. Must be my lucky day most links on that page are broken but the one to the cr2 was working.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 11:25 AM

Well I thought I was going to get the cr2, but everytime I download it the zip is broken and won't unzip. I guess I'll have to try again some other day.

lucstef ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 12:37 PM

Yes, I tryed myself and it's very slow, definitely there's a problem on the site. Wait some time and try again, or tell Traveler about.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2001 at 1:12 PM

I think it's just the traffic now. I'll wait until about 2 or 3 AM and try it. It should be less busy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.