Thu, Oct 3, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Installed Poser Pro 2014 but see no figures

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:21 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hi All,

Just installed PoserPro 2014 and when I go the the libraries/ people the folder is empty no Roxie, No Ryan, No Rex as well as in the props folders no clothes for the characters. Did I miss something in the install?

Thank you!

My Facebook Page

dlfurman ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:27 PM

How many files did you download? I believe content are in other files.

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:30 PM · edited Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:31 PM

Have you installed Poser only or also all content packages?

If you have installed everything, can you remember which option you've chosen for the main runtime folder through the installation?

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:37 PM

I assumed I downloaded everything in the SM download manager. When it was downloading all the process bars were saying things where being downloaded. When it finished I hit the install button at the top.

All my content went to the My Documents folder as I did with PP2012.

My Facebook Page

MargyThunderstorm ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:45 PM

Then you've installed Poser only. Every file should have an install button and you need to click them all. :)

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:45 PM

All that is in my poserPro 2014 content folder are .obz files. How hard was it to install this I followed the directions install the SM DLM, download the content and the poser app, wait until all the process bars finished and then hit install, follow directions and all should fall into place. LOL hmmmm.

My Facebook Page

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:45 PM
Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:46 PM

Now what? LOL

My Facebook Page

Darboshanski ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 3:51 PM

Fixed now this is what happens when one ASSumes lol thanks all!

My Facebook Page

anupaum ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 4:02 PM

When I first installed the program, I loaded a scene from a previous version and felt vexed that Poser couldn't find anything in it.  Then I realized, "Oh, I need to link to my external runtime . . ."

Problem solved!

You're not the only one on auto pilot around here . . .

;)

Gareee ( ) posted Tue, 28 May 2013 at 4:51 PM

The reason they have seperate installs is in case specific content gets an update independant of the program itself.

Way too many people take way too many things way too seriously.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.