Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: FairyWoods updated with 4 new winter sets!

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 1:17 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:33 PM
Site Admin

It's getting chillier lately -even here in Greece- so I thought that our ladies are in need of warmer clothes! :o) 2 free hats (one with hair attached) created by steve shanks, as well as his flaredress freebie are used, along with the P4 default woman's coat. All available to download from Poserworld and FairyWoods Have fun with them! renapd wintersets.jpg

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

LoboUK ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 3:04 PM

Very nice Rena. Just the thing for my posettes here in the wintery UK Paul

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 4:58 PM

Excellent Rena!! Now if only I can get a wool knit cap for the Poser Dude my winter will be a lot warmer!! Jack Anyone up to the task of doing a Wool Knit cap?? anyone?? huh?? Please??

martialf ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 7:05 PM

Your black winter coat is fantastic

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 10:04 PM

Makes me want to jump right into the picture and play in the snow with all these lovely Possettes, Rena!! You have such a unique way of displaying your wonderful renderings and textures. Radart:) logologo.jpg

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 10:59 PM

Oh Wonderful! I love that grey/black coat and hat! Still wish the clothing came in "big people" sizes! chuckle Beautiful as always. smiles Gets so cold here sometimes in the mountains, that I will have to soon dig out my "alluring and seductive" (tee hee) long johns! Ok that is really stretching truth, but they are warm!

Tartan ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 3:15 AM

Beautiful textures Ren.. you always manage to come up with a lot of very detailed ones.. excellent :)

steveshanks ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 1:04 PM

Jack do you have a pic/sketch of your wool knit cap I'l have a go at the model and I'm sure Rena wil do the texture.....Steve

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 3:40 PM

Yeah, I think I do, Steve, thanks I will e-mail it to you. Thanks again!! Jack :;booting up his scanner::

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.