Fri, Oct 4, 3:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Please, please Pretty Please!!

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 10:42 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:39 PM

Please put a link to our orders download page on the final checkout page.  It's all fine and dandy to tell us the order number, but a link to at least the Orders Summary page would be nice, linking to the actual order would be awesome, but I'm not asking for that much... ;-)

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 12:01 PM

Have you checked out My Account in the drop down at Members in the top bar? That's where I check for everything

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 12:15 PM · edited Fri, 31 May 2013 at 12:21 PM

OI know how to find it ;-) Been shopping here long enough LOL, it would just be nice if at the bottom of the order where it gives the order number it at least linked to that page so we don't have to scroll up and then use a drop down to get there. Currently you have to scroll up use the drop down go to My Account > order summary > Open Order summary for downloads.

Most stores, particularly with digital downloads, have a direct link to the order itself, that would be ideal, but even just linking to the order page would be nice.  Of all the digital sites I've shopped (not just 3D either) there is always a link directly to the download or to an order summary page with the download links, when you checkout. Rendo is the only digital store that doesn't do that.

Well except for DAZ now, I couldn't find one at DAZ they want us to use the download manager - whatever! And DAZ is NOT the site to follow for useability ;-)

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

KimberlyC ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 3:52 PM

I'll add a direct link to the product order page to my list. :)

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 4:01 PM

:-)

-Galileo

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 31 May 2013 at 7:53 PM

ah redundancy...don't we all just love it, hee hee hee

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.