Fri, Sep 20, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: lightbox image???

Chaosophia ( ) posted Sun, 02 June 2013 at 12:03 AM ยท edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 2:36 PM

Lightbox image as in the promo department.

Can someone tell me exactly what this means or point me to an image in the marketplace, that shows a lightbox image. Thanks.

chris1972 ( ) posted Sun, 02 June 2013 at 3:26 AM

They are the additional images for details etc. that are beneath the main image.

You can have up to 8 of them. They are the ones you click on the thumbnail and they show the full image

Chaosophia ( ) posted Sun, 02 June 2013 at 11:20 PM

ohhhh ok so just a snazzy term for additional images, I thought it might have been something a bit more specific like using frames or something like that, with various imgs like you see in pose sets or material resource sets, ect. Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it much.

markschum ( ) posted Mon, 03 June 2013 at 12:39 AM

I think the term refers to a specific type of image display using a lightbox script.

try google for lightbox image and have a short read.

Chaosophia ( ) posted Tue, 04 June 2013 at 12:56 PM

I did google it at first which I got a bunch of hits for lightboxes, physical boxes of light, stock photo sites, and even a matchbox car on sale at amazon. will refine to light box script though and see what that gives me, thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.