Mon, Oct 21, 5:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue Stores

Renderholic ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2013 at 6:32 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

Are there any places that sell or have free downloads for Vue other than Cornucopia?  I am referring to actual Vob files, materials, plants, atmospheres, etc.  It is really hard to find stuff for Vue online, especially freebies, and Cornucopia 3D seems to be the only store.

cadmar ( ) posted Thu, 13 June 2013 at 7:24 PM · edited Thu, 13 June 2013 at 7:26 PM

Hi,

Have you tried Geekat Play? they have a lot of tutorial stuff there, as well as some other things. http://www.geekatplay.com/     I have not seen much in the way of free files, but there could be. I've only been there a couple times. I know he sells things like atmospheres & some vob objects.

Take care

Rick

Vue Infinite 11.5

World Machine 2.3

Geo Control 2.2

Poser Pro 2014

ZBrush 4R6

Paint Shop Pro X6

Blender 2.68a

aeilkema ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 2:08 AM

There's some stuff here, there is some at www.contentparadise.com as well, even DAz has a little, but most is at C3D indeed. Since they've opened that store, Vue content at other stores is getting less and less. If you find stuff, I'd like to know it as well, since I'm also having a hard time find items outside of C3D.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 3:39 AM

There.s also YurDigital

Mazak ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 7:31 AM
Renderholic ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 1:57 PM

Thanks for the replys. Mazak, your two building look great and I will downoad them.  I have looked at GAP for their wonderful tutorials and have downloaded some of their free stuff.  I did not realize that YurDigital carried Vue items, but will check them out tonight.

As far as other sites I have looked at, Rodac(sp?) has some great medieval castles in vob format.  Most of the other things are non-Vue.  Generations 3D has lots of great free sci-fi models, mostly in Livewave format. Of course there are many sites with obj and 3ds downloads. 

You would think that more places would carry vob files, etc.  Even Rendo seems to be getting away from it.

Renderholic ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 1:59 PM

Oops!! That should have been Lightwave not Livewave.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 14 June 2013 at 5:30 PM

I've posted stuff here and on ShareCG.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

forester ( ) posted Sat, 15 June 2013 at 9:51 AM

Turbosquid has some things. A few good pieces. Some other things that are very poorly made and/or are overpriced. But, things I have not seen elsewhere.

Terraflora3D ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 11:25 AM

www.terraflora3d.com

SGplants, static plants and ecosystems for Vue7 and higher

Renderholic ( ) posted Sat, 27 July 2013 at 8:42 AM

Attached Link: GameBox Studios

Just learned that GameBox Studios has some Vue items. They have a couple of ruins collections on sale, an Outback Farm, and a few materials.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.