Tue, Oct 22, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: Please add your Poser Links

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 9:33 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

Attached Link: Planet-3D Free-For-All links

I have set up several free-for-all link pages on my site. Stop by and add your site. Do it online and the page will automaticaly update when you reload the page. Thanks, PE http://www.planet-3d.com/ffa.htm

wyrwulf ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 9:53 PM

I suggest you post this on the 3Dlinks forum as well.

the3dwizard ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 10:01 PM

Thanks

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Sun, 21 November 1999 at 11:54 PM

Can I add yours to ours 3DWiz, this will help out allot of our members here. Jack

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 12:07 AM

Yes, yes sure can use all the help we can get. Wiz, I just peeked over to see your place and found a tutorial on snow that is needed for helping a couple of us over at the Bryce Forum. So will jump back over there and put the snow teaching link. Thanks! smiles

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 12:32 AM

Looking for links eh? Take a look at my site, on the links page. Over 140+ poser related links and check list of what they offer. Its not all of them, but a pretty nice start. R.S.O.B. -Rob

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 4:10 AM

Ohhhhh what a busy LilWolff I am and will be! Thank you Rob! smiles

rbtwhiz ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 6:51 AM

Your very welcome LilWolff. Just trying to help all those that have ever helped me. -Rob

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 7:00 AM

Jack, add away. Rob, I am on my way over. Lilwolff, on with the snow! Thanks all, PE

the3dwizard ( ) posted Mon, 22 November 1999 at 7:08 AM

Rob, You do have a lot of stuff. Thanks for the link. I hope you will add your link to my site. Thanks, PE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.