Sun, Sep 22, 12:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #24

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 4:05 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_495251.jpg

Adobe_One_Kenobi             netot                           Isabelle711

ladyemily                                 Fand                            Oisinthefirst

stnaper                                      alanwilliams             nebreah2

junge1                                       watapki66                  pat40

Crabbycabby                          1971s                           anianiani

photosynthesis                      Jean-Luc_Ajrarn      icerian

MagikUnicorn                       GARAGELAND     kaward

sema_fox                                witch_1612                 EyeOfTheJen

micturn                                   MRNot                        sikor

Celart                                      Populus                      -seek-

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #24.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 4:07 AM · edited Mon, 17 June 2013 at 4:09 AM

Warm congratulations to all artists selected this week.

It remains so difficult to select on 30 each week.

You all rock!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 5:19 AM

Once again many thanks for my inclusion in lwitg with my picture of Wells Cathedral. It is always a pleasure to be included alongside so many wonderful photographers, the standard of work is amazing. Also i would like to thank all the Renderosity staff for keeping us up and running in such fine fashion.

micturn ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 5:58 AM

I knew that dog would come in handy one day :) Thanks and congrats to all.

Adobe_One_Kenobi ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 9:35 AM

Wow!! thanks all for this recognition, and for all the hard work you put in.  I would also like to congratulate all the other photographers featured here.

Jean-Luc_Ajrarn ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 10:26 AM

Thank you very much, and congrats to everyone! :)

nebreah2 ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 1:03 PM

Thank you so very much for the honor. Congratulations everyone!

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 1:26 PM

From: icerian To: Meisiekind Date: 2013-06-17 07:51:29 Subject: RE: LWITG

Dear friends of Photography staff,

thank you very much for choosing my image for tha last gallery of the week. I am very pleased.

Have a nice rest of day,

Marian

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 1:27 PM

From: watapki66 To: Meisiekind Date: 2013-06-17 12:22:29 Subject: RE: LWITG

Carin,

Thank you very much for the consideration, it is always a pleasure to have one of my images recognized.  Thanks, mark

Elliott Erwitt

kaward ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 2:56 PM

Congrats to all the photographers in this weeks selection. I'm honoured to be included with you.

Kevin

Isabelle711 ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 9:15 PM

Oh my goodness thank you so very much. :)))))))  This really touches my heart. :))))))  I am so very honored to be included among such amazing artists. :))))   Congratulations to each. :)))))))))   Thank you for all of the amazing work you and the staff do each day to make this such a sweet site to where we can share what we have in our hearts. :))))))   

photosynthesis ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 11:22 PM

Thanks for the recognition & congratulations to all my fellow photographers! I am traveling right now & it's too hard to type on my tablet for me to leave much in the way of comments, so will catch up on the galleries when I return home...

netot ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 11:28 PM

Thank you very much for selecting my photo, it is an honor to be among such great artists.

Meisiekind ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 3:37 AM

From: junge1 To: Meisiekind Date: 2013-06-17 15:41:55 Subject: RE: LWITG  

Thank you Carin and your team for selcting one of my uploads to LWITG. It is an uplifting feeling and very much appreciated.

Thanks again, Sig...

Elliott Erwitt

GARAGELAND ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 7:09 AM

Thanx very much!. made my day.

Congrats to the others.

Celart ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 8:47 AM

I am very honored to be in this selection again with my favorite photographers. I also thank you on behalf of my lizard that has been chosen.

MRNot ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 9:39 AM

Attached Link: PauerKorde Photography

It's is an honour to be selected for inclusion.. Thanks so much!

~MRNot

ladyemily ( ) posted Tue, 18 June 2013 at 8:44 PM

Congrats to all! Thanks for choosing my photo!

anianiani ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2013 at 9:00 AM

Thankyou so much for selected one of my picture...congrats all ..

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 19 June 2013 at 12:09 PM
Online Now!

Wow.  What a stunning selection this week!  Carin, you and Clive have the hardest job in the world, choosing only 30 images per week!  Thanks for keeping on keeping on!  Congratulations, everybody ... SUCH good stuff!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.