Fri, Sep 20, 6:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: What content is missing for Gen4 DAZ people?

Coleman ( ) posted Wed, 03 July 2013 at 8:52 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:53 AM

What would you like to see made for the Gen4 people that has not yet been made?

JimTS ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 12:51 AM

Any period historically accurate Uniforms

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:16 AM

realistic elderly characters. 40yos 50yos, 90ys

villains

dragon riding

smart props to go to their hands. like ice cream cones. beer bottles.  
attention to the details.

walking the dog interactivities, complete with pooper scooper and poo 😄

basically stuff for them being interactive with their environs. not a fan of rendering them separate and then postwork layering

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

andolaurina ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 10:59 AM

40 is elderly? :O

My RMP Store Freebies

Poser Ambassador; Poser 11 & 12 / DS4 / Metasequoia / Silo / Zbrush / realityPaint / UVMapperPro / XD 4 / Ps CC / Fw / Ai / Painter 12 / Clip Studio Paint / Comipo / Reality 3 / Windows 10 / Units = Poser Native

Gremalkyn ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 12:56 PM · edited Thu, 04 July 2013 at 12:56 PM

I do not have any Genesis or Generation 4 dolls, but I would think these items would be helpful:

For children:

I will probably think of more later.

sandman_max ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2013 at 9:11 PM

I'm a glutton for punishment.  I love Poser dynamic clothing and there's just not enough. 

pwiecek ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2013 at 3:34 PM

The 17th naughty schoolgirl outfit.

AetherDream ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 9:12 PM

More stuff of all kinds for M4 in particular.

"People who attempt define what art is or is not, are not artists"---Luminescence

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.