Fri, Sep 20, 11:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: hm a few Questions :) (Glowing Mouth / Glowing Cloth..)

Jennyver ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 12:23 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:26 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_495999.jpg

Can anyone tell me how i could resolve the following Problems ?
  1. Glowing in the Mouth (my first poser Try with a open Mouth)

2. I don't know how but my Dynamic Cloth is Glowing on the Underside.

Sorry for the Questions but my main Program so far was DAZ Studio with 1-2 Exceptions.

But now with Poser Pro 2014 came the Questions ;)

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 12:26 PM

There is a DazStudio forum where they will better know what your problems are rather than us Poser users ;).

Laurie

willyb53 ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 12:31 PM

IF it is a poser render, the first thing would be to render with shadows.  Then see what you have.  that render would be impossable to diagnose as is.

bill

People that know everything by definition can not learn anything

Jennyver ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 12:34 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2013 at 12:37 PM

Its a Poser Render sorry for the Confusion :)

hm ok, i know there was a little missing. I don't know how but all my Lights have Shadows off....

Holler ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 2:04 PM

Just a shot in the dark, but check the ambiant settings for the materials for the mouth and the cloth. They will cause glow if not set to black/zero.

Jennyver ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 2:39 PM · edited Sun, 07 July 2013 at 2:41 PM

file_496010.jpg

The missing Shadow Settings where the Problem.

Ok, the Main Problem :)

I don't know, i find the Dynamic Cloth a little to high at the Back Polstery.

Here a fast Render without the Veins and a few Details missing.

@Holler Thx for the Tip. I will look into it.

(Sorry for my bad Englisch ;)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 07 July 2013 at 2:53 PM

What is pushing the blanket up, there at the back? It should fall down and it looks odd :)

And I suppose that is part of what you're asking?

Did you use any constrained groups on the blanket? Or did you just start it from somewhere over the couch? it really puzzles me why it drapes like it does.

You could try changing some of the cloth parameters, the fold resistance and the cloth density. That way I think you will get a nicer, more real drape. I can never remember myself if those numbers should be higher or lower to make "softer" cloth so I always end up trying first a very low setting, then a very high and see which does what. Some day I'm sure it will stick to my mind ;)

If all else fails, the Morphing Brush is great to fix dynamic clothes that didn't QUITE do as it should. In this case Id use the shrink to.. and use your figure as the target and "paint" with fairly broad strokes.

One last question: What did you use for the blanket? You should use the High Rez Square for dynamic cloth. (or something modeled to be dynamic, this is really a case where polygons matter :))

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Jennyver ( ) posted Mon, 08 July 2013 at 4:51 AM

file_496032.jpg

Ok, here with a few Changes :)

@ You where right with the Cloth Settings.
The Blanket itself came from a Freebie

I think i render this Later with final Settings. (No Shadows... at the Moment, only a Quick Render)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.