Mon, Sep 23, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: KnightWolverine

kjer_99 ( ) posted Mon, 10 June 2013 at 8:45 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 9:31 AM

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but a number of Renderosity members have not heard from KnightWolverine for some time.  Does anybody know what has happened to him?  He is missed.  Thanks!

Jeremy aka kjer_99

TinaK ( ) posted Mon, 10 June 2013 at 9:22 AM

The last login for **KnightWolverine was on 05/22/13.  **Maybe just taking a little break.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

kjer_99 ( ) posted Mon, 10 June 2013 at 11:15 PM

Thanks, Tina!  Every little bit of information helps.

Jeremy

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 12 June 2013 at 6:05 PM

Last I heard, Will was extremely busy with RL stuff, and was taking a break from Rendo. I do miss him as well.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

adorety ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2013 at 4:40 PM

He seems to take a break in the summer and I believe he may have mentioned that in one of his last posts a while back. We'll see him in the fall I'm sure.

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2013 at 9:46 PM

Thanks!  Those of us concerned about him appreciate these posts.  They are reassuring.

tsarist ( ) posted Sun, 16 June 2013 at 10:34 PM

I haven't seen him in awhile, but it's nice to know that people miss you when you're gone.

He'll be happy when he returns.

TallPockets ( ) posted Mon, 17 June 2013 at 3:03 PM

kjer_99:   Hello.

Q: Have ya' tried to IM him or email him here through Renderosity and did not get a reply back from him?

My best to you and yours, TallPockets.

peedy ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2013 at 9:41 AM

Hi, everybody!

I mailed Will and just got a reply. :-D
Here it is:

Since my surgery I have been in constant rehabilitation trying to get my legs working again. As of now I'm progressing slower than expected but progressing none the less. I still have not decided when I'll be back at Rendo  as my health is my top concern and the fact that other issues have been troubling my personal life as well and hasn't been the road to recovery that I was expecting thus far. But I am getting better day by day and is what matters the most and hoping that is what you would like (and others,friends) to hear at this point. I tried last month to sit in front of my PC and tried to visit and post something at Rendo but I couldn't find the words or strength to post anything once I got there so I just signed out and  thought to try once again at a latter date and then I got the email from you and thought it was time I said something so all that have concerns could rest easy that I'm okay and progressing along at a snail pace. I haven't created anything art related (NEW) since February as other things have been on my to do list but still dabble but just can't give total commitment so is why I have not posted anything at Rendo. I TRUELY MISS EVERYONE at my home away from home and miss viewing and commenting and sharing art but like I mentioned and not to offend anyone but other priorities are at hand first and foremost. Doctors say I have the same chances of recovering as I have had in the past but not to set my hopes too high as I'm older than before and certain things don't recover as they once used too.. Tell me about it...lol..I still have my sense of humor which has been a positive in my recent recovery as it has gotten me through before. So I hope this email finds you and all my friends and fellow artists well as can be expected and that I MISS YOU ALL terribly and in time looking forward to returning to Rendo at some point.(BIG SMILE). As of now I'm outside mostly enjoying the warm summer months here before winter once again returns and do most of my rehabilitation outside and get a tan while I'm at it...lol.. My legs are back to about 65% and can walk most days without a walker but even then it is in short stretches as I'm limited as I tire rather quickly. But progressing none the less...(SMILE)...

Corrie

adorety ( ) posted Tue, 09 July 2013 at 3:07 PM

Thanks peedy. I'm glad to hear Will is still among the living, thanks for sharing that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.