Thu, Sep 19, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Demon stuff

darquevision ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:27 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

I am working with v4 and i ran into a slight issue.

horns, and if possible as close to the head as possible, following the side of the skull. i was thinking maybe some sort of sci headgear might do the trick but search for something that has no name can be tedious. or any good horns for v4 i can probally tweek them.

and a decent pale or red texture(demon like)

i will not be fully rendering this only preview render.

any ideas?

thanx in advance

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2013 at 6:28 PM

How about making a horn morph for her?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

darquevision ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 1:38 AM

that could work. but i havent seen any. do you know of any?

working on poser btw

thanx

Dim_Reaper ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 10:01 AM

There is still the ultimate horn pack over at Daz:

http://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-horn-pack

If you take a look, then post back here with the ones that are closest to what you want then I'll do a quick render of them with V4 for you before you buy.

I seem to remember using them with V4 a while ago and they are easily moveable.  The only downside is that there isn't the morph to bulge the skin around the base of the horn unless you're using M3 or V3, but it's not a huge problem.

i7 5960X, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti, GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 Professional.  Running Daz Studio 4.11, Poser 11, Vue Inf 7, Photoshop CS4

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 10 August 2013 at 1:01 PM

Quote - I seem to remember using them with V4 a while ago and they are easily moveable.  The only downside is that there isn't the morph to bulge the skin around the base of the horn unless you're using M3 or V3, but it's not a huge problem.

Morph brush :biggrin:

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 11 August 2013 at 1:23 AM
Site Admin

Here's a nice demoness character with red skin, horns and tail.   http://www.runtimedna.com/Jezebeth.html   There are also several horn props here in Freestuff.   A quick search turned these up:  http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/search.php?section_id=-1&query=horns&sort=relevancy&use_age=no&older_age=&older_units=day&newer_age=&newer_units=day&username=&section_selector%5B0%5D=-1   I personally like nfredman's Oni horns but that's a matter of taste :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.