Thu, Sep 19, 9:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #32

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:26 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 9:26 PM

file_497192.jpg

tommorules                         debbielove                           inshaala

Ekim77                                  Blechnik                                lesbentley

nebreah2                               vupix                                     jayfar

anmes                                    kaward                                 blinkings

Richardphotos                    cfulton                                  subcultura

pat40                                      YorkBerlin                           Xfitz

apo43                                     alanwilliams                        jeroni

taurus                                    witch_1612                          snakemove

X-PaX                                     dochtersions                      wdohm

Hendesse                              mairekas                             watapki66

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #32.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:27 AM · edited Mon, 12 August 2013 at 11:28 AM

My congratulations to all artists with photos in LW #32. It was yet another great week!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 12:30 PM

thanks for picking one of my photos. it is an honor

jayfar ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 1:00 PM

Many thanks RR and congratulations to all the others. It is an honour to be amongst them.

dochtersions ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 1:19 PM

What a surprise, and a great encouragement, so at the start of a new week.
I wish all photographers luck with their election.
It is also a great honor to stand here among you.
Thank you!

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 1:53 PM

Again a fantastic selection of excellent photos. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I feel very honored.

kaward ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 1:57 PM

Thank you for selecting one of my pix. Congrats to all fellow photographers!

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:30 PM · edited Mon, 12 August 2013 at 2:32 PM

Thank You for the honor, Carin.

Congratulations all!

Rest well, Susan.

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2013 at 12:24 AM

Great stuff this week!  I particularly enjoy this feature during those weeks when I'm not able to be here as much as I'd like.  Congratulations, everybody, and many thanks to Carin and Clive for making this happen.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

myrrhluz ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2013 at 3:06 AM

Beautiful and inspiring images this week!  Congratulations to everyone here!

snakemove ( ) posted Tue, 13 August 2013 at 4:45 PM

How nice is this after such a long time not posting. Thanks for choosing my picture.

And congrats to all others

MITCH

alanwilliams ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 9:12 AM

many thanks once again, its always a great honour, congrats to all the others

X-PaX ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 11:47 AM

Thank you for choosing one of my photos.

Its always a great honour.

Congratulations to all others too.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

nebreah2 ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 11:55 AM

Thank you for the honor of selecting my photograph. Congradulations to all every one that made it.

jeroni ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 5:43 PM

Thank you for choosing one of my photos

jeroni

kgb224 ( ) posted Thu, 15 August 2013 at 10:02 AM

Congratulations to all the artist for being selected for last week in the gallery 32.

God bless.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.