Sun, Oct 6, 2:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Just a slight update

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 10:39 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 12:35 PM

I know, I've not been seen much in these hyar parts lately. Part of it is my health, of course. Part of it is that I suddenly got popular in my dotage. My current project list includes being the editor and final draft write for a multi-author, multi-book steampulp project called The Londinium Explorers, a children's book, editing an anthology of steampunk and zombies, almost done, with another antho coming up whenever, writing, and watching movies for, by B-Movie book, needing to finish four book covers before the end of the year and whatever else comes up.

Plus, I'm npt doing 3D CG anymore as I'm in the process of completely changing my style, which takes way more time than 3D CG.

Besides that, I'm still alive and kickin lol.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

LaurieA ( ) posted Wed, 14 August 2013 at 1:45 PM

Great to hear...hehe. I have wondered about you from time to time over the years...I know you were ill.

Good luck with your book(s) :)

Laurie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.