Fri, Oct 25, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #33

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 10:09 AM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 1:26 AM

file_497440.jpg

angora                            vladhome                           Juliette.Gribnau

jocko500                         MrsRatbag                        junge1

dakotabluemoon        FredNunes                        goodoleboy

BorisB                             ianthebean36                     myrrhluz

rockstrider                    Azraelll                                ejn

bebopdlx                       ladyemily                            Leigh

flora-crassella              drag                                       Geoaskier

Rendos007                    wonderworld                     Stormbreaker

abreojos                         brewgirlca                           Julz1972

tennesseecowgirl       kenmo                                  beyondMyth

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #33.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 10:11 AM · edited Mon, 19 August 2013 at 10:12 AM

Phew - what an amazing week! I could have easily picked 30 more images this week!

**Well done to the selected 30 this week but also to our entire Photography Community. You all rock!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

MrsRatbag ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 11:07 AM

I'm so pleased and happy to have my image chosen for this feature; what a tremendously talented bunch of photographers we have here!  All of these images chosen are well worth the time spent to see them.  I'm humbled to be in their company.  Thanks to the staff for all their hard work presenting this feature every week!

jocko500 ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 11:58 AM

thanks

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 12:55 PM

Congratulations to you all, as Carin said, there was so much to choose from to highlight this week!

drag ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 1:02 PM

There are some incredible photographs here and I am honored to be part of it.  Congrats to all.Thanks..

brewgirlca ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 1:02 PM

I am especially honoured to have been selected in a bountiful week! Thank you.

myrrhluz ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 2:07 PM

I have just finished looking at all these beautiful images!  I am very honored to have one of mine chosen to be among them.  Thank you to the staff for choosing it, and for all the work you do every week!   Congratulations to eveyone here!

FredNunes ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 2:22 PM

Thanks for this honor.... so many great images!    :-)

rockstrider ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 3:56 PM

Thank you for choosing one of my pics to appear in this Last Week selection - it's such an honour!

Congratulations to everyone whose images were selected! A fantastic collage of wonderful artworks!!!

I'm not homophobic - I love my house!

bangonthedrums ( ) posted Mon, 19 August 2013 at 5:03 PM

congratulations to all featurees (is that a word? lol), with a special call-out to lynell (tennesseecowgirl)... all of you rock! 

dakotabluemoon ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 6:30 AM

Thank u all from the bottom of my heart and congrats to all that makes it possible to look at such beauty that some never see. Brandy !!!!!!

tennesseecowgirl ( ) posted Tue, 20 August 2013 at 11:25 PM

Some excellent selections, thanks for including mine among them.    And thanks Michael   and your word  featurees that sounds like a Lynell  ish word to me   haha  I bet it will work in Words with Friends.         

:)

prutzworks ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 2:29 AM
Online Now!

xlt works last week!

minder is meer

junge1 ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 2:56 AM

Thank you for being included in this select group!

wonderworld ( ) posted Wed, 21 August 2013 at 4:19 AM

Well I am doubly flattered after hearing that were even another 30 great photos that could have been chosen!! Thanks so much and I will never tire from the thrill of being included here....As if photography wasn't fun enough!!  :)

auntietk ( ) posted Thu, 22 August 2013 at 11:35 PM
Online Now!

My word.  Here it is Thursday already, and I've just gotten around to this!!  I have no idea where the time went.

This is a terrific selection.  What a talented bunch of photogs we've got here!  :)  Congratulations, everybody, and thanks to Carin and Clive.  You're all stars!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Julz1972 ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 2:26 AM

Thank you so much for picking one of my images. I am so happy to be part of this lovely community 

Julz

kgb224 ( ) posted Sat, 24 August 2013 at 4:45 AM

Congratulas to all artists who's work is being featured here.

Thank you to all the Renderosity staff and admins for your dedicated work.

God bless.

RaykesPictures ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2013 at 12:29 AM

Great selection! Well done everybody.

Have a nice day, raymond

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.