Sun, Oct 6, 7:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser scenes into Cinema 4D renders

timeswimmer ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 1:14 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 5:09 AM

Anyone using Poser and Daz content in Poser and exporting them into Cinema 4D? I'd like to see some examples of the "look" that is achieved in this process. (particularly if it is more "Photo" realistic result. Thanks

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 2:00 PM

Which Poser Version? Pro versions have C4D Fusion Plugin

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 3:13 PM

There was a good Poser to c4d plugin before poser fusion. I hink it was called InterPoser Pro by www.kuroyumes-developmentzone.com/‎

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 23 August 2013 at 10:05 PM

Have you asked in the Cinema4D forum here? User Wolf359 here uses C4D & DAZ figures - working on a film using that combination I believe.Set Data = File.OpenStream("GIF")

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 26 August 2013 at 2:17 PM

"Anyone using Poser and Daz content in Poser and exporting them into Cinema 4D? I'd like to see some examples of the "look" that is achieved in this process."

Hi,.... Stills (mostly poser content in C4D)
http://www.coroflot.com/anabran/3D-ILLUSTRATION

and animation: poser figures rendered in C4D
https://vimeo.com/69963571

both using the aforementioned "Interposer pro" plugin

Cheers

My website

YouTube Channel

lmckenzie ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 1:51 AM

".Set Data = File.OpenStream("GIF")"

Writing code while posting & a common clipboard =  Oops!  

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.