Tue, Sep 24, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Losing morphs poser pro 2012 SR3.1 crosstalk

piccolo_909 ( ) posted Tue, 27 August 2013 at 11:51 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 2:36 PM

A while back i made a post about losing certain morphs on a file save. It happens with warorc. After you save the scene, and reload it, he loses his head morph, which i have to reinject every time i reload the scene. This only happens when another M4 is in the scene. This also happens regardless if you have "use external binary targets" checked or unchecked.

I also noticed this happens with M4 tauran. One of the vendors said it was a cross-talk problem. Anyone who is still using Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1, have you found a fix for this? I also heard it happens sometimes in 2014.

markschum ( ) posted Wed, 28 August 2013 at 1:02 AM

lose the morph, dial  or lose the dial settings ?   Have you checked the pz3 file to see if its losing it on save or load ?

piccolo_909 ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 10:38 AM

Quote - lose the morph, dial  or lose the dial settings ?   Have you checked the pz3 file to see if its losing it on save or load ?

It loses the head morph. The dials are still there, but you can't move them until you reinject the morph.

ianr ( ) posted Tue, 03 September 2013 at 11:04 AM

The old "millenium null" figure may solve that problem, it does for two v4's. Just load it first, before any other figures, and have it selected when adding new figures.

Sorry I cant provide more details - off to work ...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.