Mon, Oct 21, 5:47 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Vue 10 xstream clipping issue

persius ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2013 at 1:56 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 1:36 PM

file_497941.jpg

Hello

I just started using Vue 10 and I'm uncertain as to what is causing this clipping issue in the perspective window.

I've included a screenshot to illustrate what I'm seeing.  I would like to know how to prevent this from occuring. I'd like to see the entire terrain without losing the default materials or any material for that matter.

If somebody can please explain how to fix this I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 05 September 2013 at 11:33 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2013 at 11:35 PM

Don't trust that Main Window.  OpenGL is not all there.  Check your display setting in Vue to see how close your camera can get to objects.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

persius ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 10:21 AM

Thanks for stopping by.

I'll check my settings and see if there is something more there.

Cheers

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2013 at 4:26 PM

To me, it just looks like what's only drawn by lines is under the ground plane, which is standard in Vue. You can customize  clipping behaviour in your openGL options.

persius ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2013 at 10:40 PM

Thanks

I'll take a look at my option settings once again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.