Sun, Oct 6, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: what helper utlities/scripts are available for poser animation?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 10:34 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 8:58 AM

Thanks.

maybe we could put together a list?

**poser physics plug-**in from SM site. It can help a figure fall down stairs, but unclear if it can help a figure walk or run down the stairs.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

markschum ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 11:43 AM

ockhams repeater, jiggle etc from occkhamsbungalow.com/python  (may be outdated)

Philc has some BVH utilities..

BVH library of Carnagie Mellon library converted to Poser at sharecg

animated and other poses from mostdigitalcreations.

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 2:35 PM

Here is a link to Ockham's py scripts at http://ockhamsbungalow.com/Python/

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 3:50 PM

My walk animation script (here in freestuff) might be useful. It's based on ockhams WalkThisWay script, but it does more: you can designate the surface(s) that the character should walk on, so he/she can walk on uneven surfaces, not just the ground plane.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2013 at 5:51 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2013 at 5:52 PM

Good stuff listed, guys!

(svdl) 

Quote -   ...you can designate the surface(s) that the character should walk on, so he/she can walk on uneven surfaces, not just the ground plane.

Oh, that sounds intriguing, svdl.  I was not aware of that.

PhilC's RotoScoper would also be useful, Misty.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.