Thu, Sep 19, 6:59 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #40

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 11:31 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:55 PM

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 11:49 AM · edited Mon, 07 October 2013 at 11:53 AM

Heartfelt congratulations to everyone selected this week. It has been a superb week once again! There are only 10 weeks left in 2013 - let's make them count!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

RayDekker ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 12:31 PM

I am feeling extremely humbled that my image was chosen! Thank you to everyone involved! It is truly appreciated!

I am glad that my work is appreciated and so proudly displayed!

Ry

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 12:37 PM

many thanks for my inclusion in lwitg, its always a thrill. also so thanks to the hard working staff and congrats to all the others included

jayfar ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 1:01 PM

Thank you for choosing one of my pics, an honour for sure and cogratulations to all the other members of this brilliant site.

kgb224 ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 1:11 PM

Congratulatione everyone being featured here.

God bless.

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 1:18 PM

Congratulations to everyone - always a strong set of images! Many thanks for my selection - I'm always surprised when this happens. Keep up the wonderfulwork admins!

cfulton ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 1:27 PM

Congratulations to you all - you deserve it!

hameleon ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 1:47 PM

Congratulations for everyone! :)

Rob2753 ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 3:08 PM

Congratulations everyone superb images and well deserved :)

Rob

knupps ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 6:15 PM

Congratulations to everyone who were picked this week.

RaykesPictures ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2013 at 9:10 PM

Congratulations everyone! Many thanks for my selection. it is an honor when I see the other nominees.

Have a nice day, raymond

mdilorenzo ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 12:21 AM

Thanks to the Team for selecting my picture and congrats to all!

beachzz ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 12:21 AM

Thanks for including my foto in LWITG--I'm honored to among such great talent.  Congrats to all the others as well!

aksirp ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 6:05 AM

Many thanks, i am so glad that somewhere in the world someone like my pictures..

Congratulations to all photographer, well deserved!

jeffus ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 11:47 AM

Thanks for choosing my image. To have one of my pictures amounst so many great works is a wonderful surprise. Well done every one.

3DGuy ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 1:10 PM

Awesome, thank you for choosing my picture for this week :)

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

auntietk ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 1:17 PM

What a terrific selection!  Congratulations, everybody!  :)

Many thanks to Carin and Clive.  You're the best!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 08 October 2013 at 3:03 PM

Always a privilege to be included in this gallery.  Nice to see everyones work this week. Aloha to Meisiekind and the staff for all the hard work they have done putting this feature together for this site.  Congrats all~

Kana'es Photography

myrrhluz ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2013 at 8:28 PM

Beautiful selection!  Congratulations to everyone here!

Vidar ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2013 at 5:29 AM

Thanks for picking one of my Pictures and congratualtions to all the other great Artists!!

Iam sorry for posting a very late answer but i was in the Hospital from the 7th of October til the 18th of November.

all the best

Dominik

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.