Tue, Oct 1, 5:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Blender

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433 Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:06 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Beginner question

jackgerber ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2013 at 4:49 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 1:19 AM

I am just getting started with Blender 2.67b and I am having one very annoying problem.  How do you join two editor windows?  The instructions are to drag from the upper left corner to the window you want to join and a gray arrow is supposed to appear but every time I have tired it, a new window appears.  Can anyone help?

Jack

unbroken-fighter ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2013 at 10:19 PM

that is how to add a new screen

to remove a screen move the cursor to the edge of the screens between the 2 and right click

from there the hrey arrow shows up to select which to merge with which the arrow points to the screen to gat rid of

Touchwood ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 3:30 AM

Or you can use the same area (the cross hatch marks top right) to merge one into the other. 

davidcameron ( ) posted Wed, 23 October 2013 at 2:37 AM

Good job,I appreciate your work because i have the same problem,but your post solve my problem.Thanks for sharing information,your information increase my knowledge.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.