Sat, Sep 21, 6:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Collabaration (seachnasaigh)

Dmurphy ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2013 at 7:32 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 5:40 AM

seachnasaigh if your are still reading this forum. I finished the CNC machine. I am now working on the area where it is going. Setting up sound and dust proofing. I should be cutting tests next weekend. I tried to figure out how to link the photos on my facepage but could not LoL.

Don

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2013 at 9:33 PM

My laptop is online.  My computers have been out of commission for Poser for a few days, and this last day I have had obligatory work to do with Poser.

It will take some time to set all of this up and make the material modifications, etc.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

seachnasaigh ( ) posted Thu, 10 October 2013 at 3:41 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2013 at 3:41 PM

file_498766.jpg

OK, I got time to get back to this.  Here is a (small size) raw depth map.  It's unfinished;  I still need to add detail work such as the seams between the road pavement stones and the castle ashlar stones, the chain mail on the horse and the knight, and the shield features.  I'll probably add clumps of grass to the ground to improve perspective.

Poser 12, in feet.  

OSes:  Win7Prox64, Win7Ultx64

Silo Pro 2.5.6 64bit, Vue Infinite 2014.7, Genetica 4.0 Studio, UV Mapper Pro, UV Layout Pro, PhotoImpact X3, GIF Animator 5

Dmurphy ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2013 at 10:46 PM

I also had a small set back. Slightly health-related setback. But I am now back working on the machine hope I have it set up this weekend I will cut out some test samples. Glad to see you're still with me when you get the rest of the things added I will try to cut some test samples

Dmurphy ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2013 at 11:24 AM

Attached Link: Medievel Village

Here is a screen shot of how it would like in wood.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.