Wed, Sep 18, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Poser 9 Help!

vampchild ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2013 at 6:56 PM · edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 9:50 PM

Just got a my computer rebuilt, reloaded poser 9, cannot remember how

to load v4 and other files into the runtime files. Had this problem when I

first bought p9, someone told me how to put in other files, but I forget how.

Poser 9 only shows P9 stuff no matter what other files you load. Any help

would be Great. Thanks

Beware-The Smoking Man Still Lives!

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 09 November 2013 at 10:41 PM

Which OS?  By your description, it sounds like post Vista.

ninhalo5 ( ) posted Sun, 10 November 2013 at 8:48 AM

Must be either Vista or Win7, Win 8 is not compatible with Poser 9. 

What you need to do is install your Daz characters to the main poser runtime e.g. Program files(x86)/smith micro/poser9 (something like that) 

When it's finished installing double click on the initialize icon on your desktop (for the figures that have it). Don't delete the icon after it's done, you'll need it again. Next for V4 install your morphs the same way then go back and re initialize V4 or else her morphs won't work. Do this for each base character you install for V4 such as Aiko, Stephanie...

When you launch Poser the Poser 9 runtime you see is actually in your Documents folder. You'll need to import the main runtime by clicking on the folder with the + on it in the upper corner of your library window then direct it to the runtime folder under your program files directory.

That should have you set up.

vampchild ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 5:04 AM

Thanks for the posts. I found the old post I did a year or so ago

and got it all fixed. Thanks

Beware-The Smoking Man Still Lives!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.