Thu, Sep 19, 4:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #44

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 11:37 AM · edited Tue, 10 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

file_499405.jpg

michif57                             

pat40                                 

Ilona-Krijgsman               -seek-

Julz1972                             

cannonn                             

pauldeleu                          

bmac62                               

IcesTigerSide                     starbase1

bimm3d                              

ges                                       

** Folks - I cannot get all the live links to show in the thread. I have re-done it three times now and every time the rest of the links disappear. I am in a rush to catch up and will re-look the links as soon as possible.**

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #44.**

Click on the artists name below the collage to view his/her full size image. The names and links are in the same order as the thumbnails in the collage.

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 12:09 PM · edited Mon, 11 November 2013 at 12:12 PM

Congratulations to all the wonderful artists whose images were selected for week 44. Excellent week once again!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

StudioTjeerd ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 12:15 PM

Great photos! Everybody congrats!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 1:38 PM

There are a few here this week that I would have chosen myself, were I making the selections.  Alan's girl with the umbrella ... wow ... that's such a memorable shot, and it got talked about here at great length!  Glad to see it in the mix.  Terrific pictures from everybody, and worth the wait.  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MiKo0 ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 1:50 PM

Many thanks for considering 'Nectar'. There really are some fantastic selections and photographs here, I feel very humbled. Congratulations everyone

Mike 

3DGuy ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 3:35 PM

Thanks for including my Beachcross photo in this weeks selection :) Hats off to all other artists featured this week.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

IcesTigerSide ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 4:08 PM

Thank you very much.  I love to take photographs and almost always have my camera with me when I'm out and about.  Congrats to everyone else as well.

A_Joker_B ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 4:47 PM

Congratulations all!!! It's a privalege to be selected amongst these great pics...Keep up the great work admins!!

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 5:12 PM

Many thanks for my inclusion, i was touched and encouraged by the interest shown. Congrats to all those selected

tennesseecowgirl ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 5:25 PM

Thanks for including my work,  and congratulation to all the artist.

junge1 ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 5:32 PM

Thanks for including one of my pictures in this select group and congratulations to all the other selectees!

bimm3d ( ) posted Mon, 11 November 2013 at 10:07 PM

thank you!!

dakotabluemoon ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2013 at 6:10 AM

Congrats to all who have won and thank u all so much for choosing my entry u all rock.

Ilona-Krijgsman ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2013 at 8:40 AM

thanks to choose one of my images...and congrats to all others....

~ Photos are small paintings created in your mind before you press the shutter! ~

caviedes ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2013 at 8:49 AM

Congrats to all, and thanks for selecting one of my pics :)

myrrhluz ( ) posted Tue, 12 November 2013 at 8:23 PM

Beautiful images! Congratulations to everyone selected!

tennesseecowgirl ( ) posted Fri, 15 November 2013 at 7:54 PM

Mistake mine was selected for following week   lol.    Congratulations to everyone         

blond moment      :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.