Mon, Oct 21, 5:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: A few questions about vue 2014

iborg64 ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2013 at 4:27 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 7:41 PM
Online Now!

I have just purchased vue 2014 complete and have a couple of questions if any one knows the answers first off any way to keep the colour scheme after you change it after it starts up ,i wish to keep the theme complete but every time i exit and restart its gone back to the default.

the next thing is I have vue 10 xstream which I was previously using and I have many bought scenes which appear to have plants and trees that are not in vue 2014, although they are on my hard drive when i point vue to them it says unable to read the file. there is an option to buy the missing items or ignore , is there a way to select a different item to load at that time? does this mean that i will have to repurchase all these plants and trees a second time ?I assume they were all unique to vue xstream and maybe locked to that , Ive already bought another £60 of trees that it said I needed but there does seem to be rather a lot

Thanks in advance if any one is able to help

cadmar ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2013 at 5:12 PM

Hi iborg64,

From what I understand, you have to go to Cornucopia store, sign in & redownload the items you purchased before. You do not have to buy them again.

Rick

Vue Infinite 11.5

World Machine 2.3

Geo Control 2.2

Poser Pro 2014

ZBrush 4R6

Paint Shop Pro X6

Blender 2.68a

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2013 at 5:48 PM

If the plants are not part of Complete, but xStream only, you can't use them anymore, I think.

iborg64 ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2013 at 5:56 PM
Online Now!

yes I think they must have been part of xstream i have found I can save them as vobs and then use them , but more p****d about the large number of other trees bought that require those that came with xstream to work cant even seem to see you can buy a pack so that they could all be bought as one seems a bit harsh to me considering how much ive spent there

aeilkema ( ) posted Sat, 30 November 2013 at 4:03 PM

Vue Artist comes with 70+ plant spieces, while xStream/Infinite come with something like 175+ plant spieces. But the xStream ones are locked to xStream.

Whatever trees the scenes use, you will have to purchase them at Conucopia3d to work with your license. It's a real bummer I know and isn't cheap either. The scenes will still work, but stuff is missing, but you sometimes can replace them with your own trees and the scene will still look nice. But very ofter replacing trees doesn't look too good.

I'm was Studio user, since one week a complete user and I'm faced with missing trees a lot. Very often a vendor who is selling a scene, doesn't even mention all the trees needed. So I buy thinking it will work, only to find out that it will now work at all.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

iborg64 ( ) posted Tue, 03 December 2013 at 6:11 AM
Online Now!

I see now you can buy the trees as a bundle for $200 , I think i will only get those i need !

anybody know anything about being able to set the vue theme and keep it set???

iborg64 ( ) posted Fri, 13 December 2013 at 4:20 PM
Online Now!

update

the new update for vue 2014 fixes the problem with keeping the theme you set after exiting the program

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.