Mon, Sep 9, 4:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Vue 2014 Can't Complete Link to Poser Executable

norm1153 ( ) posted Sat, 07 December 2013 at 11:35 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 7:59 AM

Has anyone had this problem:  I'm in Win 7 64 bit, Vue 2014, and Poser Pro 2014.  When trying to get Vue to see the Poser Pro executable, I cannot "drill down" far enough in Vue's Link window.  It gets to Program Files... Right to the Poser Folder, but does not show the files in the folder, in order for me to click the .exe file. 

I cannot even type into that window in order to complete the link. 

Kinda strange. Anyway, thanks in advance for any thoughts.

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2013 at 3:52 AM

No need for the exe, just point to the Poser directory

norm1153 ( ) posted Sun, 08 December 2013 at 4:59 AM

I tried that.  Vue 2014 brings up a message "Importing PZ3 requires Poser to be installed.... Please locate poser executable and try again." And it bring up the Poser executable dialogue.  So it doesn't work.

norm1153 ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 11:28 PM

Fixed it.  Somehow all of the Poser Extras had not been installed. Works fine now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.