Thu, Sep 19, 6:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery #49

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 9:55 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:20 PM

file_500037.jpg

** Night Gallery                     lindans                     padawancats**

** Str4wB34ry                     monjo71                    Art4u**

** phfrancke                       FredNunes                danapommet**

** Hendesse                        Domi48                     Myel**

** knupps                           Art_Ramos                Rob2753**

** blinkings                        Punaguy                    Xartis**

** Corwin13                        jayfar                         goodoleboy**

** jeffus                              Katraz                       X-PaX**

** frodo                               photosynthesis          jjoker**

sossy                               ysvry                         alanwilliams

** Welcome to Last Week in the Gallery #49.**

Dear Members

Sadly, due to technical changes to the site, I can no longer do the live links on the names of the weekly artists. Please copy and paste the name in "member search" when you would like to view the full image. It is rather disappointing but hopefully we will all get used to it pretty quick.

Thanks, Carin

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 9:55 AM · edited Mon, 09 December 2013 at 9:59 AM

Well done to all the artists whose images have been chosen this week! It is so heartwarming to still see first timers making their way onto LWITG this late in the year!!

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Rob2753 ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 10:16 AM · edited Mon, 09 December 2013 at 10:18 AM

Congratulations to one and all and keep them photos coming :) I had to come back and edit this as I didn't realise one of mine was in there too LOL many thanks to all at Renderosity and to Carin for all her hard work :)

Art_Ramos ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 11:10 AM

Thank you for selecting my image!

Str4wB34ry ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 11:53 AM

Wow, thank you very much!

Congratulations to everyone else who also made this week's gallery.

One can only gain inspiration and encouragement from viewing the work of others.

jayfar ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 11:54 AM

Thank you Carin and team, it's very nice to be among such esteemed photographers.

Myel ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 12:05 PM

Thanks a lot for selecting my last work. It was my first photo manipulation.

Thus, it makes me even happier.

Myel.

photosynthesis ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 12:10 PM

Thanks for including my photo & congratulations to all the others listed here. But I do find it disheartening that live links are gone. I used to click through these LWITG images to view them, but it would be much too tedious to do now. I thought "technical changes to the site" were supposed to improve the user experience, not degrade it?

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 12:15 PM

Claude - I do agree with you but as this stage it doesn't seem to be going to change soon. I'm sorry about that.

Elliott Erwitt

alanwilliams ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 12:28 PM

Ihave to agree with photosynthesis and his comments. That aside, many thanks for my inclusion in lwitg alongside some great photography.

FredNunes ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 4:05 PM

Thanks so much...   great photos selected.     :-)

NightGallery ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 7:18 PM

Thanks for the honors! Much apprecited!

-Bruce

danapommet ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2013 at 8:01 PM

Thank you to the photography staff for selecting this photo.  I am honored.  Since thirteen of the above photos are by artists that I follow regularly, this selection is most rewarding!  Congratulations to all those selected. 

Dana

Katraz ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2013 at 4:46 PM

Thanks for selecting one of my pictures and congratulations to the others.

Like Photosynthesis I too find it strange that something as simple as a link to a picture canot be sorted, I tried pasting a name in member search and that didnt work either, but thank goodness clicking on there homepage in the above replies does.

X-PaX ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2013 at 11:49 AM

Thank you for being selected. I appreciate it very much.

Congratulations to all others too.

X-PaX

SiteMail

→ [ www.3dspots.de ]   |   [ www.cwhp.de ]

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 11 December 2013 at 9:58 PM

sigh Sometimes I think RR hates us.  I try to keep a positive mental attitude about it all the time, and mostly do okay, but this link thing is just silly.  I remember when the pictures themselves were links, and then the names below were a quick-and-dirty fix.  Now they don't work either, so ... dump 'em?  I do like the feature, and hope we'll get to keep it!  This is always such a fun thread to see each week, and it's nice to see people being acknowledged for their good work.

Okay.  I'm done.  It's been bugging me for weeks, and I figured as long as everyone was yakking about it, I'd put in my two cents worth.

Thanks for hanging in with it, Carin & Clive!  You're amazing.  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

jeffus ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2013 at 12:24 PM

Thank you for including one of my images in this weeks gallery. Also well done to every one else.

padawancats ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2013 at 10:09 PM

Thank you so much! Congrats to all! 

Hendesse ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2013 at 2:11 PM

Oops, I missed this. Thank you for choosing one of my photos and congratulations to all the others.

beachzz ( ) posted Mon, 20 January 2014 at 1:42 AM

Yep, I agree with everyone; it's frustrating.  And tonite, I can't get the drop down window to work, so can't even look at the photography gallery.

Ok, enough about that.  This week's fotos are wonderful; I don't know how you can do this week after week with such talent!!  Thanks for your hard work and for these fotos.  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.