Mon, Sep 23, 3:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Poser 6 animation runs in block form.

Lacplesis ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2013 at 9:13 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 1:36 PM

I've never done any animation before, so I tried a simple one. Took M4 in frame 1, nodded his head 10% in frame 15, and back up in frame 30. Ran the animation and the character changes into block form when it plays. Does anyone know if I have something confirgured wrong or is there perhaps another issue?

ockham ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2013 at 10:25 AM

First look at the "Display Tracking" choice, which is in the lower-left corner of the central window.  Do you have it set for "Box"?  If so, set it to "Full".

Next, look at the choices available in the Make Movie menu.  (Ctrl-J)  There's a choice of Renderer, which has Preview, Firefly or Sketch.   (This is in P9, but I think it was the same in 6.)  Set it to Firefly. 

Then hit the Make Movie button and you should get a proper AVI.  For longer animations you'll need to use the Separate Frames setting, but at this introductory stage the AVI will do.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Lacplesis ( ) posted Tue, 10 December 2013 at 11:41 AM

Thank you...That worked.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.